Chapter Three

Natsu's POV

     All of the sudden she stops. I was so close. She gives me the the sexiest look I've ever seen in my life.

"Now it's your turn to play with me." She says.

     I turn off the shower water and throw her over my shoulder. I carry her to the bedroom and lay her down on her back. I climb on top of her. I start kissing down her body. I kiss down her stomach until I get right above her 'sweet spot'. I can smell her and her scent is intoxicating. I spread her legs and smirked at her. She blushed.

"Natsu what are you...."

I cut her off by licking her clit. She moaned in pleasure. I love her moans. I want to be inside her right now but I decide to take it slow. I start flicking my tongue over her clit and her body twitches. She tastes so good. She's moaning like crazy and I can feel my dick aching. I can't handle this but I have to hold out. I stick two of my fingers inside her. God she's so wet. I pump and curl my fingers inside her. All I hear is constant moans coming from (Y/N)'s mouth.

"Natsu, I'm gonna cum." She screams.

"Cum in my mouth (Y/N)."

She cums in my mouth and she tastes incredible. I look into her eyes and ask "Are you ready (Y/N)? "Yes."