Im back

Chapter two

***********************
I never went back to the house after school, I always stayed at my home till after noon and finally went back, so it was no suprise that I had fallen asleep there last night and I know that I'm in for it now.

Maybe I just shouldn't go back, ever, I mean I really could run away, but I would be a criminal among all werewolf kind. I'd never get to settle down and have a family of my own, but if I go back today would most likely be my last, so either way I'm screwed I guess.

I made up my mind and started to pack all of my stuff into my small bag without a second thought, and I was on my way. From this day on I was drifter.

*******************

I'm totally regretting this decision making of mine, I should have just went back and died.

There was growling coming from my stomach, honestly I don't remeber the last time I ate.

The periods were all boring,and now it is time for lunch, and Mart had me a sandwich , again I ate it, and enjoyed it, but then some kid came up to me , and pored his drink all over me." That's what you get bitch don't talk to my sister ever again." That must have set Martha off , cause it was almost a blur, she got up , and went over to the guy that dumped his drink on me , kicked him in between the legs , and bitch soaped his face, and he fell to the ground with a thud.

Martha walked back over to me , and sat down , and laughed at her victory , and them went back to her food , and acted like nothing ever happened .

The bell rang , and it was time to go home. I was walking out of the school , but then I see that every one of my bullies are out there waiting."shit " I say knowing what they are going to do, and this time Martha. Isn't here to help me out, cause she has already left ." What's the matter your little friend not here to help you out?" The lead bully said." No the fact that it a unfair number of people vs. one person ." I say knowing I can easily get away from one." Well I guise that true, but what's the fun in that?" I was afraid that he would say that ." It's fun for you at lest, but it still isn't fair , and do you want to know something?" I say trying to distract t them." What?" He said " the fact that you are going to bet me up is that you are chump, cause I'm younger , and you know that you can't take on some one as old as you are." I say , and his " friends" ohh." Yes I can watch I can win a fight with Rick ." He said pointing to a tall , and buff guy next to him." Dud I don't want to hurt you man." The Rick guy said." Well then your a pussy then. Aren't you." He said back to the Rick guy that is starting to get mad." No! It's just that you like a brother to me man, and I can't hurt a brother , but If you hit me I hit back." He said , and then the "leader" hit Rick in the face, and then every one turned their attention to them to fighting, and didn't even see me running away from them , and I went to the forest , and to the place I always did when I was a kid , and sad , and hurt. It was a secret hole under a tree , but on the inside it was beautiful their is a carpet there, and lights , and a lot of paper, and paint, pencils, and makers. It was like a real home to me .

I went over to the art place on the ground, and put a pice of paper on my book, and then got a pencil , and started to draw a women that I always saw in my dreams, she was beautiful. Her hair is a beautiful blond that hung down to her shoulders, and her eyes , are a beautiful color of brown with gold swirls in them, and then her skin is just flawless . After I was done drawing her it was time to add the color then the hanging up part, and all done. I put it on the wall that was filled with all my drawings all the way from when I was seven years old, and every single one of them have a meaning to me.

It was getting dark so I have decided that I was going to sleep in here to night. I put the pice of wood in the way of the entrance, and then put the nails in with the hammer, and tuned off the lights , and laid down on the blanket , and it was hard to go to sleep so I sang a song called" your song" by some one I don't have time for the names, and I was singing it will looking at the up in the tree , and to the stars , cause its an old tree , but it still feels new to me.

After I was half way through the song I fell asleep into a dreamless sleep.

***********************************************

"Morning"

I woke up at no screaming bitch, and I remembered that I didn't go "home" yesterday , but I know that they wouldn't give a damn anyway so why would I .

I got up , and went over to the entrance , and got the hammer , and pulled out all the nails , and one broke." Damn I need new stuff in here." It has been almost a whole had since the last time I was here.

I put the pice of wood to the side, and went through the hole , and up to the surface. When I got out their it looked like it was in the after noon , or so, and I had school today, and ....." Damn I totally forgot today's my birthday."I was going to turn to my werewolf today, and I need to tell Martha shell know what to do.

I went to school, and I went through the double doors, and down the hall but stopped at the big clock in the hall it read 9:00 so it is 5th period. I went to my 5th period class room, and through the door. " nice of you to join us ms. Blood." Mr. Bitch said. I ignored him , and went to the back of the class were Martha was." Martha com with me please we need to talk." She looked at me " okay" and we walked out of the class room , and ignored the calls from the teacher, and we went out of the school into the wood, and up a tree." Okay what is it Aura?" I took a beep breath." Martha . I'm changing today." And she looked at me to see if I as lieing." Well great so you can find your mate!" She exclaimed happily , but I know that when I do that he will just reject me, but I smile at her not showing my pain or hurt." Hey come here I want to show you something of mine , but it's secret . Okay?" She nodded her head.

We walked , and talked while we were going to my secret place, and we finally got their ." Okay here it is." And he looked at me "where exactly is It at?" I sighed" follow me." And I went over to the hole , and went in it , and through the hole to the hollow tree, and she followed.

She gasped" oh my god it beautiful , and this is your secret place?" Gosh she is so.... Well ......her" yes , and you can't tell no one ever okay." She nodded her head"oh yeah , and mart I was wondering if I could go to you house to change cause yell....... I don't have anyone else to help except you." I say with all the truth I can." Yes you can girl your like a sister I didn't have , other than the one I do have ." I laughed" well your like one I always wished I had ." We hugged , and left to go to her house.

" here aura I'm going to shift , and your going to get on my back , and hold on tight . Okay?" " yes " I say, and she shifted into a beautiful brown, and black wolf. I climbed on her back, and held on as she said, and she took off. As she was running it was amazing the wind blowing through my hair, and it blowing in my ears. It was almost like I was flying , but we came to a stop, an she shifted back, but was naked " gross go behind a tree or something girl." "Oh sorry ill tell my mom to get me some clothes." She said going behind a tree, and twenty minutes later a women came out of the house that I didn't see , but it was huge , and beautiful ." Hello dear you must be Aura . I am Martha's mother Jennifer , but you may call me Jen ." I nodded my head, and Jennifer walked over to Martha , and gave her that clothes that she had brought her mom Aura is changing today , and she was wanting to know if we can help her. A can we?" "Of course come on it is almost time." We followed her to a huge place that was outside of the castle " oh wait a minute Aura I need to talk to my daughter a minute can you wait please." I nodded, and they went inside, and I stayed , and waited , but then I fill myself being pulled from behind, and then a hand going over my mouth.

They started to run faster, and faster, and then came to a stop, and I was out on the ground, and then I felt a hora me pain in my shoulder then I heard a bone snap, and I knew what was happening I was changing right now. Damn.

It must have happened for hours, but then all of a sudden the pain stoped , and I opened my eyes , and I say big white paws" damn that's a big paw" I said it in my mind knowing I can't talk will like this." Yeah I know my wolf is big." A voice said in my head." Who's their , and why are you in my head?" "Stupid I'm your wolf ." " oh well hi my names Aura. What's yours?" " I don't have one, but you can call me what ever." "Okay how about. Whisper ?" "No." " well then you try." "Fine . Why not Special ?" " okay cool well were are we?" "I don't know, but let me have full control, and we will be back home in no time." " okay" and then it all is black and I can see nothing.

*******************************

Well what did ya think?"

Vote

Comment

And be a ....... Person