Chapters One & Two

~Enjoy dolls! Thanks Clare! Love ya!~
Chapter 1
Marina
Her hazel eyes shot open from her peaceful slumber, heart racing about ready to jump out of her chest. Images still implanted in her mind, blurry images swirled around in her mind from the night's dream. Crimson flooded the images with rubies dripping off her delicate hands. Clutching her hands to her chest, Marina tried to slow her fluttering heart but couldn't. Oil slick locks covered her face with her hands still clutched to her decelerating heart. Coming to her senses due to her annoying alarm clock, she pulled off her pastel green covers and swung her slender legs over the chocolate bed frame. Shuffling to the bathroom, her movements were zombie-like but graceful. As she got to the wooden door, her horrid brother hogged the bathroom. Knocking (more like pounding) on the door, she started yelling.
"Skylar James, get your stupid ass out of the bathroom!" Marina screeched at the top of her lungs. Just as she was about to hit the door again, Skylar sauntered out.
"Calm down, pip squeak. The bathroom is all yours!" Throwing his hands up in a silent surrender, going down the stairs for breakfast. Marina growled in reply as she shuffled into the bathroom for her morning routine. Wiping the sleep from her eyes, she brushed her hair, brushed her teeth and putting on a tiny wing liner and a touch of mascara. Running to her room, she puts on a red flannel shirt with plain skinny jeans and pair of combat boots, slipping on a few tie-on bracelets for good measure. Almost tripping down the staircase, Marina grabbed some eggs and toast before Skylar could eat anymore.
"Are you finally awake?" Skylar asked sarcasm dripping.
"Yes, I'm awake meat head." Rolling her eyes, looking at Skylar. Meanwhile her mother intervened between the two siblings.
"Marina Ramsey Bell, apologize to your older brother please."
"Sorry that you're a meat head, Sky." Marina teased Sky. Their mother rolled her eyes and sighed, thinking that was about the most they would apologize to each other for. Sky snickered grabbing his  black Jansport backpack, yelling for Marina to get her backpack or else he would leave her.
Chapter 2
Alva
"Marina is so flawless..." he sighed into his hand. His eyes were focused on her, even though Marina couldn't see him at the moment, he was still there. She never knew he was the one that took her pain away. No mortal ever knew he was there. Even though the sullen fallen angel rarely spoke didn't mean he was horrible. Alva being a fallen angel meant he no longer possessed the angelic qualities he had before, his alabaster wings turned a charcoal color and his ivory hair had acquired onyx leaving his tips pure. He no longer had any attachment to emotions he once had. Alva had no care for the human race at all, they died, they murdered, they dirtied themselves, they hurt each other, they were a useless race. He even disregarded his own kind, they were filled with sin, the sin of lust, envy and so on. The lusted after married, after mortals even ethereals. They craved the need to be full greed to have everything and anything they could. Some only wanted to cause pain and mischief for the mortals, make their daily lives hell, whether them getting into fights with each other or even causing death and massacre in their wake. He on the other hand was not like that, he was a disconnected ethereal. The only thing this boy wanted was the girl he had his eyes on. When he was a pure angel, he had been the guardian but none had caught his eye as much as this flawless girl did. That's the reason he had left, he had committed no sin of the flesh. It was Lucifer that had promised him that he could join her, if Alva joined him.