Sabotaging the Supplies

Chapter I

After I got the information on the sources the british was eager to advance the agency set out agents to destroy supplies and the heavy artillery and the first time I was released to the field.

This is my first mission working for the british government quite different to the German's all the men fighting, pure fire power, no espionage which often the guards are drowning to the misled supplies of schnapps and liquior or take advantage of a woman and put a bullet on their head after they are done doing their purpose.

-

-

And now I'm taking a mountain hike to get to the warehouse with a bagpack slinged on my shoulders and wearing a mountaineer boots and gear I'm off to do this mission.

After a long hike, I reached the top as I braised myself I'm off to jump and depend my will and trust the backpack containing a parachute one wrong move or landing I might be dead once in a while but, no I'm not getting caught for nothing this is my first mission and instead of being afraid whether I get caught or get shot on a point blank range what is waiting for me outside maybe I get myself tied up for the first time.

There's no turning back now, once I enter the field I'm as good as dead no mercy for us agents we failed to do what's said and we suffer.

"For freedom", I tried to calm myself as possible as I can be I can't be tensed now I'm gonna do something that I was never taught to do.

The agency instructed me to use the thing when I needed to but I felt they were afraid for me, the last time I tried I was out of service and rested on a hospital bed for 2 months the agency welcomed me like I was a sister entrusting our lives and advancing hand in hand for the better future.