Before reading

This is Boyxboy, so if you don't like it just don't read it.

I don't own the characters just the writing.

Realism. I'll try my best to keep every action and conversation as realistic as I can while making the story interesting to read.

DO NOT make cruel jokes, sexist, rape, or any derogatory comments.

Told on Joe's side of the relationship. This is a Jaspar fanfiction but told through Joe's eyes so only Joe's thoughts and feelings are revealed. Caspar will be a mystery.

Feel free to leave your input. If you like this story feel free to vote, comment, or make suggestions to make the story better. Your support makes me happy :).

Don't be rude. I make mistakes sometimes and mess up a lot but please don't point out any mistakes or misspellings, as I know they're there and Im not absolutely perfect. But I will try to take out any incorrect things.

Hopefully no extremely negative stuff. I don't plan to add anything triggering or depressing, but don't quote me on that because I may do something that may be upsetting to some. If I do I will 100% make sure I put a little warning before the chapter. I don't intend for anyone to feel dejected, this story isn't supposed to be sad, and nothing is meant to be intended negatively.
But I do hope I write efficiently to bring tears.

Story Joe is kind of an asshole. Story Joe can be rude and negative, like in the prologue he's upset about the move and he's really bitter about everything right now so he's kinda rude to Zoë. I mean no offense to the characters, this is just Joe's view.

And most importantly, enjoy. <3