Luke Korns Fan Fic: First Day Of Vidcon

Author's Note: I accidently deleted the first part to this story, but I'm going to give you a little summary. A little bit before Vidcon 'Leah' (14 years old) found the youtube channel 'Unclekornicob'. Then, she went to Vidcon with her 11 year old sister 'Jessica', bumped into Luke, and fell on him. He said it was okay and Jessica took a pic with Chris. Then Leah took a picture with Luke and for the picture he gave her a kiss on the cheek. Which he as never done for a fan/viewer. Chris left to go get food and Jessica ran over to meet Joey Graceffa. Now, Luke and Leah are standing alone awkwardly. ~

By the way this is first person point a view. (Leah's point of view )

           I don't know what to say or do. I love his eyes. He keeps looking around. Talk to me you fool. Then, he moved closer to me because some youtuber lady tried to sniff him; I'm pretty sure it was for a reaction video. I swiftly moved about a foot back and put my back against a palm tree. I let out a little giggle as the lady walked away.

Luke: "That wasn't funny." *Half Smiled*

Me: " It sure was haha!"

       He smiled at me again. I think I passed the fan level and reached the friend one. I then looked around and Jessica was no where in sight. I started to freak out because she didn't have a phone of her own and my mom told me to take care of her. I lifted my self from the tree and ran inside. Luke ran after me not knowing what was happening.

Luke: " Leah, where are you going!?!?"

          I ran up the crowded escalator. Once I got to the top I stopped and screamed, "JESSICA!!!". Luke caught up to me. He grabbed my arm and blurted out between breaths, "What...Is..Wrong?". I looked at him on the verge of tears and said, "My sister is missing!". I was full on bawling and he grabbed my hand and lifted up my chin. Luke then said, "We'll find her". My tears slowly started to clear up and I replied with a simple, "Kay". 

         We looked EVERYWHERE for 3 hours. Luke said there was only one place left. The VIP room for really famous youtubers I think. So, we went to the VIP room knocked and Joey Graceffa answered.

Me: " Hi, have you seen a little girl who has brown hair and blue eyes?"

Joey: "Yes! This darling has been looking for you".

     Jessica then came towards the door and yelled, "Leah!'. I hugged her tighter than I ever have before."Don't you ever scare me like that!" I said and then she said something that left me blushing. "Well, I wanted to give you and Luke some alone time!". I looked towards the ground not wanting to pick my head up. 

Luke: "Well.. Thank you Miss Jessica. We had fun!"

       My head slowly went to look at Luke. He was blushing too and smiling at Jessica.

Joey: " Awww.. .You kids enjoy the rest of Vidcon!" *Closed the VIP door*

         We all said thank you to Joey and went back outside. Chris walked towards us and said, " The first day of Vidcon is over in 10 minutes".  ~~