Chapter 22- No Longer Sexy Just A Beast

Karma's POV

I woke up in a room. Drew's room to be exact. I was comfortably wrapped in his blankets on his bed. The door opened and I was being squished.

"K, oh I'm so glad you're back!" Annabeth said.

"We've missed you so much!" London added.

"I missed you guys too, but you're kind of squishing my guts." I squeaked. They jumped off me and I pulled back the covers. I wasn't in my clothes from before. Instead, I was wearing a black and pink hi-low. I noticed a pink diamond cuff with a blinking light on my wrist.

"Where's Drew?" I asked, slightly mad.

"He's in his study." Briella told me. I got up and stomped to his office. I yanked open the door and Drew was swiveling in his chair.

"Ah, you've woken up babe." He stood up. As soon as he got to me, I slapped him hard in the face.

"What was that for?" He pouted, rubbing his cheek.

"THAT, is for kidnapping me, AGAIN. You freakin dressed me and what the hell is this?!" I pointed to my cuff.

"Do you like it? It's a gift from me. It has a tracking device in it, so don't even bother trying to escape or take it off. It's indestructible." He said, slyly.

I then remembered Brett.

"Where's Brett?" I asked, worried. He growled.

"You won't speak of another man's name. Especially a wolf's. He's safe. In the dungeon. Dustin and the boys should be done torturing him by now." He smirked. By now I had tears streaming down my face. I ran out of the room and ignored his calls for me. My cast was still on my leg but I didn't care. It would be gone soon anyways. I ran down the hall and saw a big metal door. It was creaked open slightly. I heard a cracking sound and screams. I slowly crept down the wooden stairs. I saw a group of 5 boys standing, laughing. In front of them was a man holding a whip. I followed the whip to a body. Brett. His bloodcurdling screams rang through my ears.

"Alright Dustin, I think he's had enough." A boy with several tattoos said.

"Why? I was getting started." He whipped Brett again. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Stop!" I cried, tears pouring. Their heads whipped to me.

"L-luna! I um I. Um shouldn't you be with Drew?" He stuttered, hiding the whip.

I just shook my head. "Out." I said. They quickly obeyed.

I ran to Brett. I gently touched his shoulder. He slowly lifted his head up to me. I smiled at him.

"Brett." I breathed.

"Karma. Are you ok? What happened?" He asked frantically. I didn't answer. Instead, I pressed my lips to his. It was sweet, but it quickly got heated. He pulled on my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I gladly gave it to him. Our tongues battled for dominance. He won. We were interrupted by an angry Drew.

"What are you doing? Get away from her." He said through clenched teeth. I growled and shifted. I glimmer of lust flickered in both Drew and Brett's eyes. I bit off the chains Brett was attached to and set him on my back. I ran past Drew and through the halls. I could hear London and Stella calling after me. It pained me to hear their crying, but I had to leave. Drew was no longer sexy in my eyes. He was only a beast.

Drew's POV

"Drew! Karma got into the dungeon!" Dustin frantically told me.

"What?!" I got out of my seat and ran to the dungeon door. I yanked it open, breaking the door in the process. I hurried down the steps and hated what I saw. Brett shoving his tongue down my girl's throat.

"What are you doing? Get away from her." I growled and clenched my teeth. She growled at me and shifted. Her wolf was beautiful. My wolf howled in satisfaction. My eyes clouded with lust. But, so did Brett's. My wolf growled quietly. She ripped the chains off the wall and put him on her back. She ran past me and into the hallway. I heard the girls sob and the front door break. A light was blinding me. I walked towards it and picked it up. It was her cuff. I felt tears daring to fall. Can't she see that I love her. I feel a bond to her that I just can't explain. I really truly love her. The next time I get her back, I'm going to marry her.

Karma's POV

I ran off towards the back of Brett's house. Once I got to the back door I shifted and gently set him down. I banged on the door. Tommy started walking over smiling at me. Then he saw Brett. He yanked the door open.

"What happened?!" He rushed to Brett's side.

"Drew." I hissed. He growled.

"Let's get him inside." He said. I nodded. We carried him inside and set him on his bed.

"I'll take care if him. I've had lots of medical experience." I told him.

"Yeah, with animals!" He protested. I pouted and gave him a puppy dog face. He tried to resist, but I knew he couldn't. No one can.

"Fine." He mumbled and walked out. I rummaged through the bathroom for the first aid kit. Once I found it, I brought it over to Brett. I applied some medical alcohol to a cloth.

"This is going to sting a little." I warned. I lightly pressed the cloth against his back.

"Gah!" He shouted. I winced. I never liked seeing anyone in pain. I started rubbing on his wounds. Once the blood was cleaned up, I wrapped medical bandage around his torso.

"Thanks K." He said. I smiled as I cleaned everything up. I put everything back in its place. When I came out, Brett was fast asleep. I chuckled. All that boy did was sleep, I swear. I kissed his forehead and headed for the door.

"Wait." I heard Brett say. I turned around.

"Stay." He pleaded. I nodded. I slipped off my shoes and grabbed one of his shirts. I slipped out of my dress and put his shirt on over. I pulled back the sheets and cuddled with him.

"I love you Karma." He said, then I fell asleep.