Imagine 1 - Post 5x16

Author's Note: Hi guys. Long time, no word!!

Man, this is gonna be a long author's note...

Okay. First and foremost, I'd like to apologize for my long absence. Things have been hard on my end ever since this year began, so I've been trying to manage everything.

For those of you who don't follow me on tumblr - or that do follow me, but haven't heard about it -, I fell ill on the second week of January, and it was serious enough that I was hospitalized a few times and that I had to be on medical leave for just over two months. In fact, I just went back to work last week.

As you can imagine, writing isn't a priority when there's barely any income and the bills are still there to pay, plus there were a couple of weeks when I just literally, physically couldn't get off of bed so there wasn't much I could do about it but to resign and focus on recovering. I also lost my grandmother while I was sick, so that just contributed to me needing some time off to rest.

Right now I'm better, and eager to get to writing frequently again. Still, being without writing for so long means that I have a lot of works delayed. Really, LOTS of them. And by that I mean 19 multi-chapters needing to be updated, another 3 on the works, 6 one-shots waiting to be posted on stydia-fanfiction on tumblr first before I can share them with you here, and 10 birthday drabbles that are more than delayed by now. Plus 2 imagines.

(For you here on Wattpad, I don't think most of you know this but I have a lot more Stydia fics written than the ones you've found here so far, and as they need to be updated I'll start posting them here too, so you're gonna get a lot of Stydia in the near future.)

That means I'll have to manage my free time to write as much as I can so I can update regularly, regardless of if the story is one of the most loved ones or if it's one that hasn't gotten enough attention from my readers. To me, all my stories have to be told and I won't rest until I have them all going, and I mean it when I say I'll finish them all.

My problem right now is time, which is relatively limited. Although some fics just need editing/revising, others need to be finished and then there are chapters that need to be written altogether. Even if it will take some time, don't worry. I have all the stories planned out and could tell you exactly what's gonna happen in all of them until they're finished. I just need time and determination. And encouragement. And courage because I'm basically nuts since I keep coming up with new scenarios to write Stiles and Lydia in!

(It's Stiles and Lydia's fault, not mine. Also Holland and Dylan's for the terrific acting and undeniable chemistry. I'm not to blame if Stiles and Lydia's love is so inspiring...)

I've come up with a specific order for updating my works that I'll try to stick to, and as the first work I'd be posting is a birthday drabble for Sterek and not Stydia, I've decided to post my imagines as well and start with them. I've shared them on tumblr already and they're not really a fic or a one-shot per se, but I wrote them while I was sick and had a burst of inspiration and I couldn't wait to get them out, so here you go.

I'll see how writing goes and try and come up with a schedule of my own for my updates, but I won't share it until I know that it works. I'll try my best to keep it frequent, though. I have so many things for you to read!!!

That said, a huge thank you to those of you who've messaged me while I was away. Your words of support kept me going and meant the world to me, still do and always will.

You guys are the best readers and I love you.

If you've read all of this, go grab a cookie. You deserve it :)

xxxxxxxxxx

This is a little imagine I wrote on tumblr to show you how I would have liked 5x16 to have ended, so it takes place that night after Stiles rescued Lydia from Eichen.