Chapter 16

Fixed
4/26/16

Don't play song yet~!!

Your POV

I was in Jen and Eren's house finishing the song as I was already at the last lines.

I swear these two live together and they're not a couple yet

I heard the door open as I saw Jen with a tray having cookies,with a chocolate mufffin and hot chocolate,"You made that for me?",I asked her as she nodded and set the tray on the table. "Jen have you ever written songs?",I asked while writting as she sat on her bed hugging a plushy pusheen and she nodded while raising 5 fingers

 "Jen have you ever written songs?",I asked while writting as she sat on her bed hugging a plushy pusheen and she nodded while raising 5 fingers

Yussss xDD

"You have written 5?!",she smiled as I stared at her shocked,"Wow you're an expert at this.."I said while grabbing a cookie and nibbling on it.

Is so goooood...!!!

I ate it without mercy as I started eating the others,"Oh my god Jen how do you cook so good?!",she thought for a moment and then wrote on a paper

"Well us women need to prepare ourselves for the future and also it's because I love cooking for Eren"

I mentally smirked to myself as I finished writting the last line, "FINALLY!!!!!",I shouted while raising my hands in the air as Jen took the paper reading the lyrics.She stuffed a cookie in her mouth while she wrote on another paper

"The lyrics are great!It sounds like you're jealous of Petra
(@゜▽゜@)ノ and also what's the song called?"

I mentally scowled when I read the Petra part as I started drinking the hot chocolate,"It's called Love is War" she nodded and then Eren came in her room."Yo what are you girls doing?",he said while sitting next to Jen,"I finished writting the lyrics right now and Jen made cookies", when I said 'cookies' Eren's head perked up as he looked around and saw the empty tray frowning,"You ate them all didn't you..",I grinned as I took a sip of my hot chocolate and Jen gave him the chocolate muffin.

Ohhhh that's why she made it

"Oh hey my favourite!"Eren shouted as he took a bite and melted in the flavour,"Ish shoo guuud~",he said while Jen smiled brightly and showed him the lyrics as he read them, "Damn (Y/n) this is pretty good!", "Thanks,I guess I'll sing it today at the studios..",they both nodded and Jen grabbed her phone searching for something while hiding it from Eren as his face became like this '-.-'

"Jen that's not the song is it..",Jen nodded grinning as she ran downstairs, "ERASE IT!!!!",Eren shouted following her as I laughed just to be cutted off with my phone ringing.

Dai again..

"Hello?"

"(Y/n) I do hope you have you're song finished"

"Yeah I just finished it,why?"

"Come over the studios so we can record it"

"Got it."

And with that she hung up as I picked the paper going downstairs only to see Eren pinning Jen down on the sofa with one hand while the other is trying to reach her phone."Uh..."I said as both looked at me wide eyeded beaming red,"Uhh welp!Dai just called me to go to the studios and see you tomorrow,bye!"I said as fast as I could while I made my way toward the studios

And they're just best friends?

~Teleporting (Y/n)-chan to the studios~

I reached the studios as someone tackled me down,"(Y/N) LET ME READ ITT!!!!!",and the one who tackled me is the one and only Hanji Zoe.She grabbed the paper from my hand sitting on my back as I was struggling below her,"H-Hanji get off!!","Wait lemme finish!"

You're lucky I can't strangle you to death because you're my friend..

She stood up as I breathed heavily while sitting,"The lyrics are amazing (Y/n)!Now come on I wanna hear you sing it!!",she said as she grabbed my wrist dragging me to the recording room.

When we entered Mei was working with the microphone as Dai was sleeping Ciel's shoulder while he had his head ontop of hers sleeping.

Does anyone else ship them..?

Hanji like read my mind as she took a photo chuckling eavily.I had a poker face as I was going to wake her but Mei stopped me having a scared expression, "Don't you DARE to wake those two,they will kill you!",I shivered lightly as Hanji fixed her glasses, "Pfffftttt it can't be that bad!",Mei pulled me back as Hanji shook Ciel's shoulder only to be pointed by a gun in a second.

WHAT THE?!WHO GIVES KIDS GUNS?!

"Don't disturb my sleep..",Ciel said while death glaring at Hanji,as me and Mei's colors were drained out,"(Y-Y/n) has to r-record her song!!", Hanji said as her color was slowly draining away and Ciel sighed putting his gun on his back pocket,"Fine,but next time you won't see day light anymore",Ciel said emotionless as he poked Dai's cheek,"Oi.Dai",she swung a punch as it hit Hanji's side.

Ouch..

While her eyes fluttered open,"Oh (Y/n)'s here.."she yawned while stretching as she stood up,"Alright get in the room and where's that annoying Hanji?","On the floor suffering your punch..",Mei said as Dai looked at her and shrugged smirking while Ciel was stiffing a laugh.

This kids are the devil himself!!

I thought as I went to the recording room placing the lyrics on the book holder while Mei closed the door behined me.Just then a mic was turned on,"Okay we'll start now so be ready to start singing",I nodded while putting the headphones on as the rythmn started same as I started singing.

>>Play song<<

As I was singing I could feel the hatred in my voice,the song was ment to directly acusse the man who broke her heart by going with another and not noticing her,or in other words Levi and Petra.I acusse Levi for breaking my heart not noticing my feelings and going out with Petra.

As the song ended I let out a loud breath while all gave me thumbs up by the crystal as they finished recording it. I went outside as Mei wipped the sweat out of her forhead,"Glad I could mix the beat with the song,it was amazing!",I smiled nodding as Dai checked her phone,"(Y/n) you have something tomorrow?", "No,why?",she looked at me smirking while showing me a message in her phone

"Cause we're going to Miami for you're concert and meeting the lost singer"

I can finally know who you are lost singer..

Author's note

I accidentally errased this chapter so I had to like write everything all over again xD

Anyways you're finally going to meet him!And also I just like to make Hanji getting the torturing don't I?xD

Hope you liked this chapter and see ya in the next one~!
Sayonara~!

~PewKittyParty