chapter 10

Hey guys sorry for the long wait but the schedule for wattpad will be at the end of the story and that will be the official schedule maybe might change it one day not sure but anyways enjoy the chapter!!

The drive to the hospital was quiet but in everyone's head and body they were wondering wat had happened and many questions ran through there head and they were worried. Even shadow!

When they finally made it to the hospital they practically ran in the hospital. When they made it to the waiting room there they saw sonic in tears and just crying. They were shocked, well except shadow he just kept a straight usually face but inside he was shocked as well, only because they've never seen sonic so sad and crying before. He was usually happy. Then they stopped in front of him.

Tails' pov.

Wow who would have thought we'd see sonic cry. Wow wonder wat happened. Probably something very bad I mean everyone doesn't like hospitals because we usually have to go to the hospital because something bad had happened. The only good thing that can happen in the hospital is a baby being born but that's it nothing else. Well at least nothing else that I could think of.

Normal pov.

Tails: Sonic wat happened?

Sonic: ..........I found amy.

Tails: really that's awesome

Sonic: it actually isn't

Tails: y? Y r we here anyways?

Sonic: both questions have the same answer.

Silver: which is?

Sonic: um.....wat happened was......i got to amy just before she killed herself......but......something happened.

--- flashback ---

Amy: *just about to kill herself* goodbye world. Plz make sure sonic and our friends stay happy and safe.

Sonic: amy don't do it!

Amy: y I'm not happy here so wats the point in staying in this world if I'm sad?

Sonic: killing ur self isn't the answer so plz don't!

Amy: ......I'm sorry sonic... *whispers* stay happy *kills herself*

--- end of flashback ---

Sonic: and it's all my fault. I wasn't fast enough. I wasn't fast enough to stop her.

Rouge: blue it was not ur fault so stop and don't blame urself!

Tails: Rouge is right sonic. So um how r u doing. Like r u ok?

Sonic: does it look like I'm ok!?

Tails: ......sorry

Sonic: *sighs* no I'm sorry tails. I'm just worried right now and not in the best mood. What if she doesn't survive?

Tails: ay don't think like that sonic she will survive.

Sonic: *feels like crying and has tears in eyes trying to hold them back and looks at tails*

Tails: *sees the tears in his eyes and hugs sonic brotherly*

Sonic: *let's it all out and cries his eyes out*

Shadows pov.

Wow thought I'd never see faker cry like that. *sighs* can't believe I'm about to do this.

Normal pov.

Shadow: *hugs sonic with tails*

Everyone except shadz,sonic,and tails: *shocked*

Silver : *joins hug too*

Pretty soon everyone joins the hug and sonic still cries his eyes out but eventually calms down. Then the doctor came.

Doctor: amy roses friends and or family

Sonic gang: *look up at the doctor*

Sonic: *walks up to the doctor* is amy gonna be ok? Wat happend? Is she ok and alive? *growing tears in eyes*

Doctor: ok here r the results......Amy is........

Cliffhanger!!!! Sorry people want to leave a cliffhanger idk y!! XD but you'll just have to wait for the results anyways here's the schedule for wattpad! Might change it soon.

Ok um basically I'll make stories on either wattpad account anytime I want or when I'm free but mostly um I will be updating stories on weekends not week days cause I got school well except for stuff like spring or winter break but that's my break so most likely weekends. And I might do one week on one wattpad account and the next week another so basically it's a pattern. One week sonamyfanlover. One week sonicluver123. One weeks sonamyfanlover. One week sonicluver123. And so on. But like I said I might update anytime I'm free or anytime I want so sometimes the chapters might pop up randomly or anytime and it could be any book on any wattpad account so ya. That's the schedule. The usual schedule I'll do and random schedule.

So since I'm updating sonamyfanlover next week should be sonicluver123 but I think I won't do a pattern. I think I'll just updating any story on weekends but anyways this is the schedule FOR NOW which means I might change it. But see u next time when the results are revealed my roses and hedgehogs!!