Varia: Home Sweet Home

Sierra: So this is the last story to this selection! I am absolutely proud of myself to have finished this!
Bel: Ushishishi~ Not without my help of course.
Squalo: Voi! No it wouldn't have been done without me!
Fran: Actually it wouldn't have been done without me.
Xanxus:...Without me it would be a horrible story.
Sierra: Oh so now you want to speak!
Xanxus: Trash...
Sierra: You wanna fight bruh? Come at me bro!
*Sierra and Xanxus argue*
Fran: Eh, they are fighting Squalo.
Squalo: VOI! You shitty boss!
Bel: Ushishishi~

d̤̈ï̤s̤̈c̤̈l̤̈ä̤ï̤m̤̈ë̤r̤̈: ï̤ d̤̈ö̤n̤̈k̤̈ ö̤ẅ̤n̤̈ k̤̈ḧ̤r̤̈ ö̤r̤̈ ÿ̤ö̤ṳ̈ j̤̈ṳ̈s̤̈ẗ̤ ẗ̤ḧ̤ï̤s̤̈ p̤̈l̤̈ö̤ẗ̤.
###########################

You were the Varia's princess. No you weren't real royalty but that was the name you were known by through out the mafia world. You had no home and no family. The Varia found you outside the mansion one night. You were covered in blood, face stained with tears,and barley alive. You won't ever tell what happened that night, not even the Varia knew. But it didn't matter.

You brought life to the Varia. The mafia world is an ugly place and there is more blood shed then anything. But not for you, the world was pure to you. You brought this sense of humanity to them, made them still feel human. But now you weren't here. You were off somewhere with the ninth. The Varia refused to even let you think of going without them. But the ninth insisted you go on, and so you went.

They got no information on your whereabouts. It was a very dim place now that you were gone. Bel didn't throw knives at Fran as much,since you weren't there to take them out so he can throw them again. Fran didn't call Bel a fallen prince as much either, you weren't there to tell him that Bel can be whatever he wanted. Luss didn't go out as much, with you not there to help him shop and let him dress you up, it was pointless. Levi felt lonely without you asking him about a million questions about God knows whatever topic was going through your head. Squalo didn't even yell, he spoke in a normal voice. You always mimicked his Voi and him yelling. It annoyed him but he missed it. And Xanxus didn't throw things anymore, he just pulled out his gun(which is probably worse). His patience was thinner. You would always yell at the other members when he was sleeping, always get his liquor when he wanted it and knew when he needed a drink. It was lonely without you.

They all sat in the living room, you were coming home today.

There was a loud crash fro the front door. The Varia got into a fighting stance, prepared to fight, or at least they were. The figure standing in the door way began to laugh, that voice.

"Did I do it right? Did I kick the door in right or was that too much?"

You were home.

All hell breaks loose, but in a good way. Screaming, laughing , cursing, glass breaking, all the sounds that made the Varia mansion feel normal.
They weren't letting you go out on another mission again. But now they wanted to know where you went in the first place.

"I found my family."

They looked shocked. From what you told them your family died.

"They were looking all over for me for years. They explained a lot."

They eased forward, hoping you would explain more. Then a single tear fell down the side of your cheek. Never have they ever seen you cry. No not even a little tear.

"That night when you first found me, on that night, I was being taken away. They never told me where I was going. I tried to fight back but that only caused more trouble. They beat me bad but I manage to get away. They caught up with me and tried beating me to death. They thought I was dead and just left me. I obviously wasn't dead and I forced myself to get up and I dragged my myself to the closes place I could find. Which happen to be here."

Tears were falling all down your face.
It hurt to watch to watch you too cry.

"My parents went looking for me. And after hearing nothing for years they gave up. They said they saw me one day walking down the street but didn't have the courage to walk up to me. They wanted to find my whereabouts. My mother was friends with some Vongola member and got to talk to the ninth. She explained the story and he told her. He called me out to go visit them. A-And I did."

You were practically shaking now.

"T-They tried to kill me! I was so stupid for believing they actually cared! They were suppose to sell me off when you first found me! And now they were gonna get revenge for making their lives miserable!"

Your face was in your knees as you shook violently. Your sobs broke the deadly silence. Anger and shock were the only looks the group could give.

"I-I fought back. I knocked them out. I packed up my things and left. I went to the Vongola and told the ninth about the situation. He said it would be handled and that I should just go back home and rest."

Luss sat next to you and held you close, stroking your hair. It bothered them to no end that you were able to have a smile on your face when you walked in and now you were in tears.

"I don't know what I was thinking, I don't need them. I already have my family right here." you looked up and smiled at them.

There it was again. That heart warming smile. The one that reminded them of being human, that there really is beauty to life. Luss starting acting all dramatic. Bel just laughed at his actions, which caused Fran to say something to piss him off, which caused Squalo to start yelling and then Xanxus threw his wine at his head. It felt good to be home. You laughed at them. Things were normal. It wasn't a perfect family but it was your family.

And you were alright with that

###########################

Sierra: THANK YOU FOR READING!!!

🎉 Terminaste de ler Ꮶℋℛ ᏉᎯℛℐᎯ X ℛℰᎯⅅℰℛ ᎾℕℰЅℋᎾᏆЅ❤️ 🎉