█k.c.y█

ʰᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵉᵃ.

ʰᵉ ˡᶦᵏᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ˢʰᵃʳᵖ, ˢᵃˡᵗʸ ˢᵐᵉˡˡ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃᶦʳ
ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵛᵃˢᵗⁿᵉˢˢ ᵇᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵇʸ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵒʳᶦᶻᵒⁿˢ
ᵇᵒᵘⁿᵈᵉᵈ ᵒⁿˡʸ ᵇʸ ᵃ ᵛᵃᵘˡᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵃᶻᵘʳᵉ ˢᵏʸ ᵃᵇᵒᵛᵉ.

ᶦᵗ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ ʰᶦᵐ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ˢᵐᵃˡˡ, ᵇᵘᵗ ᶠʳᵉᵉ ᵃˢ ʷᵉˡˡ.

██████████

name

   Kim Cheong Yul|김청유

nickname

   Chen

gender

   male

age

   18

sexuality

   homosexual

species

   human

appearance

   appearing rather small and frail than the average stereotypical male at the height of 5'5, Cheong Yul has rather pale skin, with a sickly red hue to his cheeks

   he can be usually seen at beaches and by the sea, or at a nearby café, either fiddling with his left ear piercing or running his hand through his light blue hair.

personality

   he always seemed so lethargic and had a very soothing, carefree air about him, but he wasn't always like that.
   rather, he always gave a small smile at every small interaction with a stranger, be it bumping into one another and apologizing, or engaging in small talk at the café.
   there is, however, a whole other side to him that nobody seems to bother in finding out

background

   nobody genuinely cared about the blue haired boy when he was just a wee lil' child. only his big brother did, only him.
   he was completely neglected, forgotten in his family when he was younger. there was no interaction between him and any blood-relatives, all except his only sibling. controlled by his emotions and the years of being neglected, he couldn't take it any more, so he ran away once he turned 15, leaving his brother to spend the rest of his life searching for him with his own reasons.
   Cheong Yul was also exceptionally smart, but he still had to go to school. with no guardians to fund his schooling, he had to juggle multiple part time jobs to pay for the school fees, and eventually dropped out once he hit 18. he now helps out at a flower shop in the day, attracting customers with his beautiful floral arrangements.

relations

   mother and father - deceased
   brother[Kim Na Jin] - alive

relationship status

   ♡

likes

   'i like the sea', the words slipped out through his lips, dancing in the salty breeze.

   the sea has always been an escape for him, and so does sleeping. it takes away all his bad memories for a while, before it all comes crashing back.

dislikes

   'you are too loud', he stated, reaching up to cover his ears.

   loud noises was something that he hated. it disrupts the calamity, the silence that he prefers over the noise.

turn ons

   [unknown]

turn offs

   [unknown]

face claim

   Park Chanyeol[EXO]

E  X  T  R  A

facts

   he is half Korean, half Chinese
   he secretly loves flowers, even though he pretends he doesn't really care about them when working.

quotes

   'the sea holds more beauty than the nature of our kind.'

   'why do you still search for me when you know i'll never come back?'

██████████