Chapter 12

“So he’s your father dude?” “You guys don’t look alike though” “Yeah dude you guys don’t even have the same eye color” Everyone was talking at the same time and forming a circle  around me, I was trying to keep up with what everyone was saying but I couldn’t. “One at a time please.” I placed my hands over my ears trying to block out the noise and closed my eyes. “Stop!” I growled which caused everyone to stop talking. I opened my eyes and saw everyone with fear in their eyes.
“You still haven’t learned to control them Jonathan?” I heard my dad's rusty voice behind me. I turned around to see where he was and he was sitting on a wooden chair with his legs resting on the wooden table and his arms crossed against his chest.
“N-no I haven’t.” I said keeping my head down.
“Everyone head to the training area, I wish to speak to my son alone.” He said as everyone said “Yes sir” and left the room. “Oh Jonathan, you've grown so fast and yet your not able to control your powers or even keep that voice out of your head.” He said as he got up and walked towards me.
“H-how did you know about the voice?” I was shocked when he knew about the voice in my head. I didn’t dare look at him so I had my head down.
“Oh Jonathan, how can you not remember. I’m the reason you have it in the first place.” He chuckled which sent shivers down my back. I stood in place shocked as to what my father said. “Y-you're the reason I have this voice?” I said with a bit of fear in my voice.
He placed his hand on my shoulder and just sighed “Of course I am, why do you think I made you do all those stuff. Even kill your mother." He laughed like crazy, which bounced off the ways and make it sound louder then it is.
“That is a lie!” I pushed his hand off my shoulder and I felt angry and confused. “You’re the one who killed my mother, she said you killed her!” My blood was boiling and my head felt dizzy but I just ignored it.
“Jon-“
“-Jonathan nothing! I’m sick and tired of you and your lies. My own mother would have never lied to m-“
“-Enough! You were blind  because that voice you have in your head is the reason why your mother is dead. You made a replica of me, I was suppose to kill your mother! But I guess you did my job.” He held up a mirror and I saw someone else. I didn’t see myself. “You never learned to control your powers because your mother erased that voice in your head, but I guess it’s back now.”
I stood in place not able to move or talk, I was trying to process what my father just said but I still couldn’t believe I did such a thing – killing my own mother?
'Well duh since you made a promise to your dad that you would kill her. You were blind by your grandmother’s spell that she put upon you. Your mother and grandmother wanted to kill you, since you possesses much more power than any other witch. They were going to kill you once you’ve turned 16 but I just had to end it.'
I felt angry but mostly confused. How could I be so stupid. To think my mother was protecting me from my dad…but my dad even said he would come after me.
‘Of course, he’s still after you but if I were you I would just go with him. You’ll be very powerful and have everything you ever wanted.'
“Jonathan!” I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my name. I blinked a few times to see my dad in front of me. “Go with your friends, say your last good-byes and just leave.” My body started moving on it's own, I didn’t have any control of it and I was walking to the training area. When I got there everyone was training doing a one-on-one fight or either shooting.
“Hey Jon.” I heard Evans sweet voice and next thing you know he wrapped his arms around my torso from behind. “So are you going to train with us-“
“I’m leaving Evan. I’m sorry but I can’t be here anymore or be with any of them anymore.” What no! Evan help me, I can’t move I’m under a control or something. 'He’s not going to hear you'
“What do you me-“
“-I’m leaving with my father, now that he’s here I’m leaving. Meaning I don’t need any of you guys anymore nor do I need you anymore” Evan. He looked shocked and hurt.
“So what you just used us, so you could find your father! Did you even loved me or-or was I just some toy to you!” His voice didn’t sound calm it sounded angry. “Not going to respond huh? Well you know what! Leave! I don’t need you to be here anymore! I never loved you anyways.” I could see in his eyes that he didn’t mean it. He looked hurt but he was hiding it. I then felt my body move on it's own again. 'Evan' I walked out of the base and walked towards a black car.
“I’m glad you made the right decision. You’ll have everything you want now.” He said with a smirk.
'I only want Evan' I felt dizzy again, my eyes became heavier and my vision was becoming blurry. My breathing became heavy. I tried keeping my head up but it felt really heavy. “W-what’s. Going-on.” I said between heavy breaths. My body felt really heavy which caused me to fall on the floor. I saw a pair of black boots in front of me, I looked up and I saw my father with his mask on.
“Have a good rest” He said with a smile on his face. I couldn’t keep my eye lids open anymore so I let the darkness consume me.
-----------------------------------------------------
I know it was short and a bit confusing. Well if you think it was, my apologies. So the next chapter I need 6 people. 3 people on vanoss side and 3 people on delirious side. You can chose which ever side you want. The things I need are you age or any age you want, hair color (which ever you prefer or your natural color hair), eye color, height, and 3 different powers you want. I'm choosing female and male. Send me a message and the first 6 people messaging me will be on my next chapter. I will also be in the next chapter. Anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter.
~Till next time~