11.0

Aubrey's P.O.V

The next morning David packed up and practiced all day with the band. I sat in during their rehearsal. Which meant I was Riley's servant but I was okay with it because I could listen to great music and kiss David between songs. Or talk to him...but mostly kiss him.

"Hey can you go get us some lunch, Aubrey?," Riley asked.

"Don't make her do that. We'll order pizza for everyone," Brayden said.

"Ugh fine," Riley groaned.

Before I knew it I was sitting in David's lap on the couch eating pizza. "Tomorrow's the big day! Will you miss us tiger?" Isaac exclaimed.

"She'll miss David but maybe not you," Brayden joked.

"Whatever I'll miss all of you guys," I replied as David kissed my cheek.

"Well we will miss you too," David said giving me a quick kiss.

"Ugh no more PDA," Isaac groaned. We all laughed.

I fell asleep with David holding me close and woke up to the sunshine knowing he would leave me.

I felt a tear run down my cheek and my breathes become sightly labored. But then David woke up and kissed my cheek. "What's wrong? ," he asked.

"You're leaving me," I whispered.

"I know it sucks but I'll come back."

"Yeah but you're still leaving and we won't be able to talk a lot because you'll be so busy and I have school...," David cut off my rambling.

"I know but I love you and that's all that matters." He said he loved me. David loves me. Oh my gosh David loves me.

Then I whispered "I-I love you too."

"Why did you shuttered?," David asked looking at me worried.

"Because I'm nervous," I whispered.

"Don't be," he replied then kissed me.

Our lips pressed together and I wrapped my legs around David's waist. I pressed my body against his. I could heard him moan. His hand reached up to my head and ran his fingers through my hair.

"I love you," he whispered against my lips.

"Say it again," I whispered back.

Then he slowly began to run his lips down my neck. I lay my hands on his chest and he got the message and pulled off his shirt. I ran my fingers up and down his chest.

"I love you," he said again.

"Say it again," I replied.

He pulled the hem of my shirt asking for me to take it off. I nervously pulled it off. His eyes didn't look at me instead he looked right in my eyes and whispered "I love you."

So I said "Say it again."

We fell back asleep for a couple of hours. Then were awoken by Isaac nocking on the door and yelling "Get up love birds! Come on David!  Tiger!"

"We better get up," David whispered in my ear. I nodded and we put back on our shirts, then headed down stairs.

David's mom made homemade pancakes again but left as soon as we were eating. I think she was trying not to cry. I mean her son is leaving so I don't blame her.