Madam Park

BLUDOKI
_

_________________________________

Madam Park

"Madam Park came back from abroad along... she wanted to see the both of you inside..."

[His POV]

It's so sudden that aunt went home alone without any notice... I looked at Dara and I know that she's also surprised... I got nervous suddenly...

'Does she already know about us..?' I thought

We both let out a sigh before entering the mansion... she was sitting at the living room having a tea in complete silence...

"Mom... why are you back all of a sudden...?" Dara asked as she approached her. She slowly put down the cup of tea and stood up.

"Oh... you're here already... why, don't you want to see me dear?" She coldly said as she offered her daughter for a hug... Dara immediately went to her and hugged her.

"Of course I want to mom... but where's Dad?" Dara asked

"He's still busy with his work abroad..." She still said coldly but tried to flash a smile

I stood not from afar, watching them... but mostly I was watching aunt that I noticed a change in her attitude... she noticed me standing and told me to come over then hugged me... I can't help not to feel uneasy for the bitter atmosphere I'm feeling... Suddenly she spoke to me...

"What happened to you...? Since when did you get yourself into a fight...?" She asked me but is it just me or I really couldn't feel that she's worry about me...

"Ah... This is nothing aunt... a little misunderstanding that turned into a fight..." I tried to reason out... then she smiled...

"But you must not do it often since you're a great student and you're carrying our name" she said on her monotone voice... it's the first time I felt her being like that to me... then she suddenly changed the topic...

"So, how's you girlfriend... Hyuna right... I want to see her again..." all of a sudden she asked about Hyuna... she released me from the hug and told us to take a seat...

"Ah... ahmm... she's fine, but we already broke up..." I stuttered... Dara stayed silent beside her mom.... Aunt looked at me after she sipped on her tea...

"Oh... why? What happened..?" she asked me... my hands started to sweat and my heart started to beat faster... I don't want to tell her the real reason of our break-up... I don't know what will happen if I told her it's because I love Dara...

"It's because... we realized that we're not really for each other..." I can't look straight into her eyes.... Her eyes were like piercing me...

"Ah... really... how can you say that...? Why, do you love someone else...?" I could see her raising a brow on me... I felt really stiff seating in front of her as if I'm being interrogated because of a great crime I committed...

"Omma... aren't you tired...? You just came back right... and I don't think you should ask oppa about that right now since their break-up is still fresh...' Thank goodness Dara interfered us... Aunt glanced at Dara and let out a chuckle... then turned back to back to me...

"Ah... Dara dear... you're right.... Okay I'll head to my room first... I just waited for the both of you since I really missed you both..." Then she flashed a smile...

"Such a waste though... Hyuna and you are really fit for each other..." Aunt said as she made her way out of the living room...

I sighed in relief.... I wiped the formed sweat on my forehead... how long will we take these obstacles...? We're not yet done with the other one then another one came... this is really too much... how long could we keep this as secret.... I felt really tired.... But I must stay strong.... For me and especially for Dara...