Chapter 3

[A/N: Hey guys I'm "back"! I was going through a lot of stress and had a lot of fights  w/ meh pals but it's all good now. I HOPE that you will enjoy these next chapters,for I am sure excited to write some more! :3 Well, read on!]

Chapter 3
-
Craig's questions and Cartman's nonsense
-
   Craig's pov
   -
         After seeing Kenny's dead body I stay home the rest of the day, for distressed thoughts invaded my mind like a flowing river.How did he die? It's my fault isn't it? Why does nobody care? Was that him that I heard at the bus-stop?

I toss and turn in my bed as these thoughts are kept in my mind.
This bed was usually soft to me, but now it seemed stiff and uncomfortable.
Like I could feel every single spring supporting the mattress.
But enough of describing beds, Kenny is dead.
Fucking gone.
Never to be seen again.

It eats away my subconsciousness leaving only him to think about.
We were only friends, not super special or anything.
So why can't I get him off my mind? It's probably because he... yeah.

After the fierce battle of my mind subsides I turn off my lamp.
The room so cold and dark, causing me to grip tightly onto my covers.
I need some sleep for tomorrow, since I have team Stan to deal with.

I just need sleep.

-
Cartman's pov.
-

I'm laid on the comfortable couch that I lay on so, so often and think about Butters and Kenny.

I KINDA feel bad for doing that to Kenny but it's easier to hate him than myself.
I'll look stupid if I'm nice.
If I'm a bully, popular, and feared I can get anything I want.
While looking cool as well.
Hopefully he's okay though...Don't want him to commit suicide or some emo shit.

Butters though.He just-...
I decide that that's to much thinking for my brain and start to head up to the roof.

"Honey, where are you going?"My mother interrupts my voyage to the roof asking.
I sigh."To the roof, mom!" I spat bitterly.
She looks slightly sad from where I was at. But oh well.
(He's at the top of the stairs while she's at the bottom)

I sit quietly on my slanted roof while watching the stars.
They are so bright and full of hope, a hope I will never even come close to grasping.
Hope was like a word in the dictionary you need to look up to know, it's not like you know it by heart. It's not like you have it.

You just watch other people have hope, you watch other people succeed in life.
Shut up, Cartman.
I'm not a faggot softy Shakespearean who feels bad for himself.
I will rule the entire world and everyone in it.
I'll rule the world of dumbasses.
Silly fat kid, Dreams are for kids!
I laugh silently at my idiotic thoughts and munch on some chips I stole out of my mother's secret stash of junk food.
She was the dumb one here, if your hiding food you don't put it in the fucking closet.
Oh well back to my earlier thoughts disregarding the stupid stars.
  Like where did all that mushy stuff come from?
"Damnit, I need to get a life." I say aloud, realizing I'm having a conversation with myself inside my mind.

Butters-...

-
No one's pov.
-

          Craig sleeps soundly in his bed, snoring slightly.
He looked as if an elephant couldn't wake him, but the slightest tap on his window sent him bolting upright.

The tap had sent him into a mental frenzy.
Just the thought of a creepy rapist, or murderer tapping on his window sent shivers down his back. He reached over and fumbled with the rusty knob on his dresser, before slinging it open and pulling out a pocket knife.
Safety first, motherfucker.

After retrieving his weapon and hiding his hamster in a very safe place he ventures forth to the window which beckoned to be opened.

.....

It's wish was granted.

-
:P I hope you don't mind the pov. changes between Cartman and Craig.I know it's Crenny but I just feel liking adding some more aspects to it.[Like Cartmans depression=Headcanon Au]