Chapter 1. The new Job

There was a 11 year old girl who lives in the forest with her mother and little brother. They are poor and eat the same food everyday, potatoes. With her mother and little brother they work together to have food every day in their small table.
That girl is named Jazzy Downwoods and her brother is Jaxon Downwoods.
They go to school two mountain away from their house in the woods. After school, Jazzy and Jaxon  go to the village to ask the people living there if they need help for anything and if they are willing to pay some for bread and milk. Bread and milk are like a feast for their family but for other people  these are just a normal breakfast food.

》And one afternoon, after school, Jaxon and Jazzy went direct to the village.
    "Hey!!! Hey!! Jazzy and her brother  are here to get some work! Who needs some services?!?!" shouted Premad or Vanceson. (A friend of the two)
    "Oh come on Premad! That is a shame!" said Jaxon while laughing
    "Oh no  Jaxon. Premad is a great person and he wants to help us get some work. Don't you want bread and some milk by tomorrow? " asked Jazzy.
    "Yeah, your right.  Oh Jazzy what do you think  our Mother is doing right now?" asked by Jaxon while his head is down.
    "Ummm...I think she is in the other town by now and finding some meat for tomorrow. " said jazzy
    "Jazzy !! Jazzy!!  Here is Mother Mulbaret,  she wants you two to help her in some works at church for some bread and some milk and some oats which you both have to work for 2 weeks after school until sun down then every day she will give you some food." said by Premad.
    "When shall we start, Mother Mulbaret?" asked  Jaxon.
    "Dear child, you will start today. Come and see." said Mother Mulbaret.
Mother Mulbaret  handed Jazzy a small list for jobs needed be done within the day. While Jazzy was still trying to read what was written on the paper, Jaxon walks beside Mother Mulbaret and talks  about his dream for his family. He said, "I would want some day to give my sister and my mother a fine house. I want two houses , one  here in town and the other one will still be in the forest. And some woods delivered to us so we can cook food. And Jazzy, my sister, will find food for us every day.  When that day comes our mother won't worry about food and shelter." said Jaxon happily.
    Mother Mulbaret said, "You know dear, just work hard on things given to you and be kind to other people around you. You will reach your dream. And don't forget to pray."
    Jazzy came and poked Mother Mulbaret, and mother Mulbaret was shock, of course.  "Oh child, you are such a happy siblings! So what do you think? Will you do some work for me?" asked Mother Mulbaret.
    "Oh yes, indeed! We will be glad to help you." said Jaxon and Jazzy.
    And mother Mulbaret smiled and led them to the backyard to do their work, and said, "Okay, I want your best job everyday starting now. And the time now is 2:30 in the afternoon, so you will be done by around sunset, at 5:30." And Jazzy and Jaxon started cleaning and fixing things.
     Three hours later, sunset came , Jaxon and Jazzy went inside the church and saw for Mother Mulbaret.
    "Mother Mulbaret we are done." said Jazzy.
    "Oh dear, great! So here are your bread and some milk.  I will see you again tomorrow, same time. You two go home and get cleaned, okay?" said Mother Mulbaret while giving Jazzy the two bottles of milk while Jaxon, the bag of bread.
    Jazzy and Jaxon smiled and waved her goodbye.

》While Jazzy and Jaxon are walking to the woods to go home, Jazzy said,"It is a great day, right? And I thank the Lord and Premad for our work."
    "Yes, I also thank Lord for that . I am so glad." said Jaxon.
    An hour later, they arrived home, and they put their food on the table and looked for their mother. "Mother?!" shouts Jaxon. Jaxon looked everywhere but their Mother was not there in the house.
    "Jaxon, is mother home?" asked Jazzy while preparing a later dinner for the three of them.
    "Umm, I think she is not here yet, I wonder why she is not  yet here." wondered Jaxon while looking outside.
    "Maybe, Mother found a great job for her. I wish you will have a birthday celebration for tomorrow. You know it's your birthday!" said Jazzy.
   "Yeah, that's a great idea but I am fine even if I do't celebrate tomorrow. " said Jaxon while his head is down.
    "Look! Mother is here!" shouted by Jazzy.
    "Really?" asked Jaxon.
They ran by the door and hugged their mother tightly.
    "What took you so long Mother?" asked Jaxon.
   "Oh dear, I did some laundry job in the other town and they gave me some meat." said Mother Lucy.
    "So, does that mean that we will have my birthday tomorrow?!" asked Jaxon with a smile.
    "That's right, my dear. We still have some coal to cook it!" While gazing on the table, "Oh what do you have there Jazzy?" asked Mother Lucy.
    "We have two bottles of milk and one loaf of bread. Tomorrow will be great for sure!" said Jazzy while setting the table so they can eat their dinner.
    " That's great! So we have a dinner for tonight. Shall we eat?" invited Mother Lucy.  They sat down, prayed and started eating .
     Jaxon helped fetching water from the well while Jazzy  washed the dishes.               "Will we go to school tomorrow, Mother?" asked Jaxon while preparing the bed. Jaxon also told his mother, "I remember that we still have to go to the town after lunch because we got two weeks contract to help Mother Mulbaret in church.
"Ummm, okay. You can be absent tomorrow from school but only for tomorrow. I don't want you two missing lessons in school, you know we need some knowledge to understand different things in life." said Mother.
" I am done with the dishes,  let's sleep!" said Jazzy. 
    They slept together as the night was cold.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   - Hi! Happy first chapter! I wish you will still continue reading this book and please vote and comment as well. I will update soon! Love lots. Thank you so much.