Chapter 3

Amy's Pov:

Jack is taking me out for dinner to my favourite restaurant. It is expensive but he doesn’t care. I feel as if there is something that I have forgotten. I am not sure. I don’t know if he is just taking me out or I am missing something.

I started getting ready. I curled my hair. And put my favourite dress on. And the shoes that I bought to go with the dress. I was ready about 1 , and I was about half an hour early.

Half an hour later he wasn’t here. But then about 10 minutes later I heard something weird coming up my drive way. Then I heard a knock at my door. I ran to the door to find Jack standing there in some really nice clothes with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. I ran to him and hugged him. Then he kissed me. I felt like the happiest person on the face of the earth.

I locked the door then he lead me to a carriage. I asked him if I had forgotten something or he just feels like being nice. He said he was just being nice. We left and went to the park for a walk first then we went to the restaurant. There was a lot of people there. But Jack made a reservation. So we got in straight away. But there was heaps of other people waiting to get in. Because they didn’t have a reservation.

Jack's Pov:

I got ready for the date with Amy. I got the flowers and the present I am going to give her at the diner. I left about 1 hour ago and got into the Carriage and went to her place.

I walked up to her door. She ran to me. She hugged me then I kissed her. The carriage driver dropped us off at the park near the restaurant. And we walked through the park to get there. We got there and sat down and got the menus and picked what we wanted and ordered. And got us drinks.

 we had our diner  and I payed. Then we walked in the park again. We sat down a talked for a while. I kissed her. I got up and knelt down. I asked her to marry me. She didn’t answer me at first but then about 5 minutes later she said yes. I felt like the happiest man on the face on the earth. I got her a really expensive ring but I didn’t care it was beautiful.

Amy's Pov:

Jack proposed. The ring is beautiful.

The next day we went to school together.  We walked in together. We looked really happy. More happy than usual. Everyone noticed. My friends came up to me at cheer practice. And Jack came and watched us. My friends asked me why he was here. All of them gathered around me. Asking me why I am so happy? Why is Jack here? Etc. jack came over and told them to leave me alone.

A couple of weeks later:

It is the last week of the year. Next year is my senior year of high school.  But Jack is one year older than me  so this is his last week.