chapter 3

Anna's P.O.V:

After me and Elsa said goodbye, I went to my locker and I saw a man with blonde hair standing in front of my locker, "um excuse me, that's my locker your standing in front of", I said politely with a smile, "oh sorry miss, I thought this locker for no one" he said getting off the way, "well I just got it today", I said while I went to my locker, "great now we're locker buddies" he said tapping on the left locker that's beside my locker, "am Kristof" he said giving me his hand to shake, "am Anna" I said shaking his hand, but what's that feeling that I have every time he looks at me," well I should go to class right now" I said when I closed my locker, "ok so what class do you have right now?" he asked me, "I think I have chemistry" I said while I was grabbing my schedule, "yes chemistry, you?" I said looking at him, "math, my least favorite subject", "really, I like math, it's easy and fun, I would give you an advice about math, when the teacher will give you a lesson listen to every word she says and when he answer the question on the board do the same as he do", I said while we were walking towards the class, when we arrived to the class he told me to meet him at lunch and I agreed that, I think that I have a crush on him because I've been thinking about him the hole time till lunch time came.

Elsa's P.O.V:

When me and jack arrived to class he asked me if I can sit next to him and I agreed because I don't know anyone but him in class and it looks like am going to sit in every class because we have the same all classes, (A\N: sorry because I didn't say what class they have first, well it's music), "good morning class, my name is Ariel and am going to be your music teacher", she said entering the class, everyone got up and said "good morning teacher", "how are you today?" she asked while standing in front of the desk, "fine thank you, how are you?" the students said, "I am fine, you can have your take you seat please", she said while writing the date and the day on the board. The music class was soooo boring, while I was writing on my notebook, jack threw a piece of paper on my desk and he gave a 'read it' look, the small paper says: you look very beautiful and I think I like you. I blushed so hard and I heard jack smirk.

Jack's P.O.V:-

Elsa is verybeautiful, talented, smart, kind, cute, funny, etc. I think that I've fallen in love with her, no I don't think I know. *skip time to lunch*, everyone came tothe cafeteria, I was walking with Elsa till I see punzie, I saw her waving but when she saw Elsa walking beside me she stopped waving and her smile turnedupside down, when me and Elsa arrived there punzie pushed Elsa slightly and came to kiss me but I turned my face so she kissed my cheeks, "what? You don't liked my kiss?" she asked me with a sad face, "no it's just am not in the mood for a kiss", I said pushing her and go to Elsa, "Elsa are you alright?" I asked worried, "am fine jack, punzie didn't push me that hard you know", "good" I said with a smile, "sorry jack but am, going to sit with my sister" she said while looking for her sister, ", "um, ok" I said leaving her hand, "babe, what's the problem?, why did you push me and avoid my kiss when Elsa was here"she said In a sad tone mixed with anger, "sorry punzie" I said and sit on the chair, why did I avoid punzie's kiss and push her? Is that because Elsa was here? I kept asking my self over and over and over. Hiccup noticed me"hey buddy are you okay?" he asked me worried, "of course hiccup, am just thinking of some things" I said with fake smile, "ok,if you say so but don't forgot about my party tonight at my house" "I wont forgot about that hiccup " I said while chewing my food, "heyhow about we invite the 2 new girls" Merida said while drinking her soda,"what! We cant invite them" punzie said making us shocked. "and why we cant invite them?" Merida asked her confused, "well their newhere and we don't know them that well and they may do something bad"punzie said nervously "well we need to know them more so I think we should invite them" Merida said looking excited, "so what do you think hic?" punzie looked at hic, "well Merida do have a point to invite them to the party and why would you ever think that those 2 girls might do something bad?" hic asked punzie, "well I don't really know"punzie said laughing nervously . "well you shouldn't because I think both of them are sweet" I looked at her angry, they all looked at me in shock.Then the bell rang, "well I have to go to class, bye" I said happily because I will see Elsa again.