Trouble

Harry
I was halfway through breakfast when the new students arrived. They slammed the doors open and crammed through.

"Attention" Dumbledore called as though everyone hadn't noticed the teenagers burst through the door. "I would like to introduce our new exchange students"

There was a scattered applause and a lot of muttering but Dumbledore began talking again. "Since these students won't be here for long they do not need to be sorted if they wish" He motioned to the sorting hat "If you do not wish to be sorted sit at the Gryffindor table"

Wait what! Never in The history of Hogwarts has a student not been sorted and still placed in a house. I glared at them angrily.

(The names aren't in any order)
"Travis Stoll"

Travis walked forward and sat on the stool and as McGonagle was about to place it on his head it began scream.

"NOT MORE BAD MEMORIES"the sorting hat screeched "GRYFFINDOR,GRYFFINDOR"

Apparently Travis wasn't expecting the hat to talk as he screamed and tried to karate chop it as he fell off the stool. Everyone laughed as he picked himself up,grumbling about magic talking hats.

He sat beside Percy who was pretending to karate chop him."Get away evil hat".

"Oh ha ha" Travis grumbled picking up a piece of toast.

"You're not supposed to eat before the sortings over" Hermione told him.

"I don't care,I'm starving"he replied about to take a bite then he noticed annabeth glaring at him crossing her arms. He slowly put it down and turned around to look at the sorting where Katie Gardener had just been put in Gryffindor.

They all continued being sorted into Gryffindor,the sorting hat screaming every time. Soon Lou Ellen,Will,Cecil,Clarrise,Connor,pollux,Chris and Dakota joined our table. There were only a couple left now and most people were becoming restless.

"Reyna Arrmilez-"

Mc gonagle didn't get to finish as Reyna had already sat on the chair and picked the sorting hat up.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH. NOT ANOTHER ONE"It began screaming "Wait! You seem different. Scared of being excluded like your past and not being yourself. Your life is long and confusing and your love even more. To complete your journey you shall become a
SLYTHERIN"

The slytherin table yelled and cheered and the teachers clapped politely but everyone else was silent expecting her to get sorted into Gryffindor. Reyna took off the hat, an emotionless face on, and joined the slytherin table beside a small auborn haired girl.

After a boy called Mitchell and a girl named Lucy were sorted into Gryffindor another girl named Drew got a special speech too.

"You hide you face with make up and glam like you hide your past with a rude and spiteful personality that isnt yours. You hide your real self with fancy clothes like you hide your sadness with a fake snarl or flirty face. You shall find your true self in
HUFFLEPUFF"

Again only the hufflepuff table and teachers cheered and clapped.

Finally after Tyson and Grover were sorted into Gryffindor we were allowed to eat our breakfast.

"Can the exchange students please meet in the staff room after breakfast please"