Prince Zuko- Need You

Zuko growls, holding back his arm and throws his telescope. Or, he had meant to throw it, but you had grabbed his arm and taken it from him.

"Breathe," You loosen your grip, letting him pull away and stomp to the boats railing. You follow cautiously, keeping your distance as he quietly fumes. "I'm sure we'll find the avatar soon, Zuko. Just give it time-"

"Time?" He whips around angrily, hands balled as he holds them up. "I don't have time. I need to find him now!"

"I know," Gently placing your palms over his knuckles, you lower his fists and smile. "I know. I was banished with you, remember? I want to return home just as much as you do."

His scowl smooths out as he sighs. "But your honor doesn't depend on that.. that kid. And you didn't have to come with m-"

"We've discussed this," You resist the urge to flick him between the eyes. "I came because I knew you'd drive yourself crazy over this. Plus, your poor uncle could use a break from your constant shrieking and demands."

"I do not shriek!" He shouts, mouth shutting in realization. "Fine. Okay. So I need you to keep me sane, is what you're saying?"

This time, you do flick him and he glares. "That's kinda exactly what I said."

He huffs, crossing his arms and looks away. "Yeah, well.." He mumbles the last part, shoulders hunching when you curiously lean closer.

"Now what was that, Prince Zuko?"

"Nothing."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"I know you're lying."

"You're so persistent!" Zuko blows fire from his nose. "Would you quit it?"

You grin. "Nope."

"I hate you."

"Just tell me what you said," You poke his side with the telescope and he jumps. "And I'll maybe let you alone to shriek and command some more."

You makes a frustrated noise, kicking the ship and turns to you. "I said yes, I need you, okay? Now would you-"

"Aw," You unexpectedly throw your arms around him and squeeze him tightly. Without his acknowledgment, his cheeks turn as red as his uniform. "You do care, Zukopoo."

He smothers a laugh when a guard emerges from the ship. "Yeah, yeah. But only because you're useful. Now hurry up and get some rest before I command you to do it."

"Ooh, Zukopoo," You smirk when you pull back. "You're so kind."

"Yeah, yeah," He bats your hands away and pushes you to the stairs. "Don't mess up my side of the room again!"

You salute. "Yes sir!"
____

Is Avatar even an Anime? Eh, oh well.