Chapter ×10

NY POV:

I woke up the next morning so Aggy..I was tired and I had a hang over.I got in the shower brushed my teeth and did my hair.It was my first day At The My neices Camp.I was Going to be a Camp Counselor. I threw some clothes on and kiss ky and ran out the house.I got in my car are drove to dunkin Donut's I got me an ice coffee and all the kids donuts.when I arrived all the kids was in the gym playing and some was coloring. The owner claped and introduced me .all the kids said hi and my neice came and gave me a hug.I Gave all the kids a Donut and They sat and ate then went back to playing.I called my neice over to me ''Lala come Here"

Lala: yes.?

Me: Let me fix your bun babes.-fixes her bun-

Lala: thank you aunty.-runs off-

NY POV:

One of my coworkers were getting the lunches ready so I decided to help him.We exchanged hi's and stuff .All the kids were in the art room doing arts and crafts for about 1Hr and an half then we called the kids over to eat.Lala was sitting with her friends eating and talking and all the adults were standing around watching them except me and Kaviaha we were in the movie room preparing a movie...they we're going to watch the new Alvin and the chipmunks movie after lunch.During the movie we gave the popcorn and apple juice.After the movie ended we all went out side and took the kids to the park they played for about 1hr then it was time for snack.for snack they had gram crackers they ate then started getting ready to leave ,..when everyone came and picked up there child all the adults got ready to go.I told lala to come on its time to go.we got in the car and drove off.I asked her if she was hungry and she said yeah.I drove to popeyes and got us something to eat. After I asked her if she was staying the night at my house or going home to her mom and she said staying with me.(lala is Bibby's daughter).when we got to my house no one was home.my mom was probably with her little friends.I texted Bibby.

LilSis💗💪:wya ?

BigBro❤😈💪: Studio why.?

Lilsis💗💪: oh cuss I'm home and no one here and I got Lala With me.

BigBro❤😈💪: aii tell my baby I said hi. And I'll be there at 8pm.

Lilsis💗💪: Aii.

-end of convo-

NY POV:

I texted Ky and Asked him where he was at and he said block and that he coming over later on tonight.I ain't have nothing else to do so I just changed my clothes and she was in bibby room watching TV.So I just went in my room and look a nap. it was only supposed to me a 30 min. Nap but it turned out to be a 5hour nap.I woke up at 8 confused asf. I went to go pee then check on lala..she was sleep but no one was still home .I made some chicken and rice then bibby and mally buss through the door.I could see on there face it was something bad . they came and sat on my bed.

Bibby: NY don't cry or nun all at....but ky just got locked up over on the ave.he got caught with weed but on top of that he had a loaded gun on him.

Ny pov:

I looked at them with teary eyes...Just why ..why kyro?why he gotta be so stupid? Tear chuckled down my cheeks.I looked over at my food on the night stand honestly I wasn't hungry anymore. I asked to bw alone and they left out my room and closed the door.I turned my music on and just cried myself to sleep.I wanted this might yo be over and just wake up in the morning hoping its a dream.....

End of Chapter

Kind of short..Yeah in but support guys💓Tell we what you guys think.

-ky. Soo stupid

-NY Inna Mm😛

Go read my other books .💗

Vote.Comment.Follow Me

Janiah