How It Should've Been

By the time I finished eating breakfast, showered, got dressed, and played some video games with Dean, Roman came to pick me up and now we're driving someplace. Roman refuses to tell me where he's taking me. I'm okay with it, I'm just dying to find out where he's taking me. I like being surprised rather than just being told things, it makes everything better. If it's a bad surprise, I hate it. It has to be a good surprise.

To get me out of my thoughts, Roman placed a hand on my thigh. I blushed, looking down at his hand and taking hold of it with my hand. I brought Roman's hand to my lips, kissing at it softly and looking over at Roman. Roman smiled and blushed, his eyes never leaving the road. I couldn't help but to chuckle lightly and rub my thumb along his knuckles.

"So Roman when did you and Sasha break up?" I asked.

"I'll tell you when we get to our location. I'll explain everything." Roman gave my hand a light squeeze and I nodded, looking out the window.

Fifteen minutes later, Roman pulled up to a beach and parked in the parking lot near the boardwalk. We got out of the car and Roman grabbed a blanket and a picnic basket. I offered to carry something but he refused and just grabbed my hand with his free hand, walking on the boardwalk and onto the beach. We walked to the water, sitting a couple feet away from where the waves would come out to. Roman handed me the picnic basket while he spread out the blanket. I placed the picnic basket on top of the blanket as Roman sat down. I sat next to him and smiled.

"This beach is beautiful, I've never been to a beach before." I leaned against Roman as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Really? You never been to a beach?" Roman asked and I shook my head. "I'll be taking you here a lot more often, the beach is like my second home." Roman kissed the top of my head. "You'll find yourself to love it. So peaceful and relaxing."

I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder. "I'm already loving it here, the waves are so calming."

"Yep." Roman motioned to the picnic basket. "You hungry?"

I nodded. "Yeah, what did you bring?"

"Just some sandwiches, fruits, and water. If you want something else, there's a couple food places on the boardwalk." Roman shrugged, opening up the picnic basket.

"I'll eat what you brought, I'm in a mood for sandwiches." I chuckled as Roman pulled out two sub sandwiches. "Thanks."

"No problem." Roman smiled and I leaned off of him, starting to eat my delicious sandwich.

By the time we were done eating our sandwiches and some of the fruit he brought, Roman was finally ready to explain everything.

"So Sasha and I broke up because I only used her as a cover up for my feelings towards you. I thought you didn't like me back that way so I wanted to try and move on. I found I couldn't and Dean ended up talking to me, saying how I shouldn't be hiding my feelings for you and to just embrace them." Roman started and I nodded, showing him I was listening. "The day you were absent from school, Sasha and I broke up. Sasha didn't think we did but I clearly told her 'I'm breaking up with you.' That's why she said what she said at the party."

I nodded. "To be honest, I'm glad you were just using Sasha. I was so jealous and a little upset when you said you found someone new when Paige, Dean, and I were in the storage room at school."

"I saw it on your face Seth, I knew you were jealous and upset." Roman chuckled lightly. "I'm sorry for that, that's when I realized you actually liked me back."

"It's okay, it's over with now and it did bring us to where we are now if you think about it." I smiled and grabbed his hands, holding them with mine.

"True, it really did." Roman smiled and gave my hands a light squeeze. "So yeah that was the whole Sasha thing was about. I was going to confess my love to you like that rather than scream it at Sasha. I'll guess I'll just tell you what I was going to say."

Roman smiled and shrugged. "So Seth, I've liked you pretty much since you bumped into me in the hallway and sat with me at lunch. I started liking you more once we got to know each other a lot better than just bumping into each other. To be honest, I never fell as hard as I did to you in love. I love you more than anything, I want to love you, protect you from any harm, and just be by your side. So Seth, will you be my boyfriend?"

I smiled widely, wrapping my arms around his neck and crashed my lips onto his. I blushed when Roman almost instantly started kissing me back, wrapping his arms around my waist. I felt sparks everywhere when Roman kissed me, I never felt so good in my life. It's making me feel complete and I never felt complete before. As if I was always missing a little piece of something in my life. That happens to be Roman. When Roman pulled away, I whimpered a little and  he chuckled, giving my lips a soft peck.

"So is that a yes or no, Sethie?" Roman asked and I chuckled.

"Obviously a yes, you silly head." I giggled and kissed his nose, pulling him close to me.

"Hey, I'm just making sure it's a yes." Roman shrugged and ran his fingers through my hair. "When did you start liking me?"

"The same time, when I bumped into you in the hallway." I smiled and looked up at him. "Love at first sight."

"Mm definitely." Roman kissed me softly and I kissed him back. Roman licked his lips when pulling away and I blushed. "Your lips are so soft Seth, and so tasty."

I blushed more. "Awe Roman, but yours are soft and tasty."

Roman went to talk, but was interrupted by his phone ringing. Roman sighed and pulled his phone out of his pocket. "It's Dean, let me answer real quick."

"Okay, take your time." I kissed his cheek as Roman brought his phone to his ear, talking with Dean.

I looked out into the ocean, watching the waves. The waves are so beautiful, a lot better than watching them in videos. I can't believe Dad never brought me here, this place is beautiful, relaxing and calming.

"Seth, we need to go." Roman stood up, putting his phone in his pocket and putting the rest of the fruit containers into the basket along with our waters.

"Why? Is everything okay?" I asked, standing up and picking up the blanket when Roman picked up the basket off of it, brushing off the sand.

"Dean's grandmother died and he was really close with her. The only family of Dean that cared about him and didn't abandon him." Roman frowned as we began walking back to his car.

I frowned. "That's so sad, I feel so bad for Dean."

"Yeah, I'm sure he's a mess right now. Dean told me if he ever lost his grandma, he would never be okay." Roman opened his trunk, putting in the picnic basket and I put the blanket in.

I frowned, getting into the car with Roman and he drove as fast as he could back to my house.

==================================

Awe poor Dean, I hope he gets better soon. Glad Roman and Seth could now officially call each other boyfriends ;3

What do you think will happen next? Are you finally happy Roman and Seth are dating? Lol.

Please leave a comment, I would love to know what you guys are thinking!

Other accounts: personal-writer and w_restling

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND FOLLOW!!