Chapter 7

Michael in the story. ^

They arrived and Ashton felt his heart beat fast. He could tell the other boy was nervous too, because he kept tapping his leg. He took a deep breath and looked over at Bryana.

"Okay, you guys can get off now. Just wait for me there. I'll be there in a second."

Ashton nodded and got off the car. It was already dark outside. It's a good thing he packed his glasses. It would have been hell without them. He usually just wears contacts but it's still good to have glasses aside.

One thing he noticed was, it wasn't just one big house, it was multiple small houses. Like one story apartments. There was quite a lot. Bryana had told them to go to the one she parked in front of though. He was confused at why they had there own whole house. But, guess that's just how things worked out.

(It's not exactly what i pictured but it's close

(It's not exactly what i pictured but it's close. It's a bit different.)

He waited by the door and saw the black-haired boy timidly walk over next to him.

Ashton was so tempted to talk to him, but he didn't want a bad reaction. Ashton inhaled and spoke softly.

"H-Hey, you here for the same reason?"

The boys head shot up and he blushed, he just nodded slowly. Was he just shy? Is that the reason why he didn't talk at all the ride?

"Oh, I'm Ashton. Y-You know, because we're practically going to live together now."

"I— 'm M-Michael." The boy said quietly.

Ashton felt a bit more comfortable yet more hesitant of talking to him. He nodded and smiled.

Bryana walked over with her friendly smile and unlocked the door for them.
He motioned for them to come in and Ashton walked in first since Michael didn't take the chance to do so.

When he walked in, he saw about 6 other boys sitting in the living room. Ashton looked over at Bryana and she cleared her throat and everyone looked over.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I would like to introduce our two newest members here."

"Uh huh." One of them said in boredom.

"Don't be rude Louis. They feel nervous already don't make them feel uncomfortable." Bryana said crossing her arms.

"Okay okay. Sorry."

"Okay, so, this is Ashton." She said pointing to Ashton. He just awkwardly smiled. Bryana chuckled and went over to Michael.

"And this is Michael."

Michael blushed and just waved.

"Okay, this is for everyone. I know we did this a few months ago, but we'll do it again." She paused and everyone nodded.