Matsuoka Rin x Reader (PART3) Smile

In the beginning of third year, you had been scouted by University of Arts in Tokyo. So you decided to become an exchange student at Iwatobi high school because you wanted to spend your last year with Haru more.

You joint both swimming club and arts club at Iwatobi school.

One day, Gou announced to everyone that they were going to have a joint practice with Samezaka swimming club next week. You pretended to be like you have no feeling about this but inside your heart was beating and you got a bit nervous. You had never talked to Rin again after the regional tournament.

In the joint practice day, you and all members of Iwatobi swimming team arrived Samezuka academy. It was your first time here.

Even though you was excited to see Rin today, it was a bit boring that Haru not allow you to swim because there were too many guys around here in Samezuka.

"Hey Haru, let's have one on one race. Only you and I" Rin challenged your twin brother.

"Whatever, I don't mind as long as I can swim only free" Haru accepted Rin's challenge.

"I think the race will be more excite if we have a prize for the winner" Rin smirked.

"Prize?" "What do you want for the prize, Onii-chan?" Gou asked her brother.

"If I win, all I want for the prize is her smile" Rin pointed at you.

"Me?" "Why me?" Your cheeks were red. You were embarrassed and got angry that he dragged you into somethings you hate.

"What about you Haru, what do you want if you win?" Rin asked.

"Nothing, all I want is beating you who teased (y/n)"

"Ha ha ha, let see who's gonna be beaten" Rin Smirked.

-------------------------

The race between Rin and Haru finished by Rin's winning.

Rin walked to you, he smirked and said "Now, it's time to get my reward" "Show me how nice of your smile"

You thought this is so crazy that you had to do this embarrassing thing in front of many people here. "It is ridiculous, why do I have to smile to everyone here? Unreasonable!"

"So, you wanna share your smile with only me? Wow I'm pleasure that" Then Rin dragged you into the locker room. You tried to resist but you couldn't.

"Onii chan, help me!"

Haru tried to run after you into the locker room but Sousuke blocked him in front of the door.

There were only you and Rin inside the locker room. He sat on the bench and started the conversation.

"Don't worry, nobody's here" "I just want to talk to you"

You sat down next to Rin "What do want to talk to me after you let me wait for you for 4 years?"

"...."

"I'm sorry"

Rin apologized with guilty face.

"Just kidding"

"I heard that something in Australia didn't go well as you wish"

"Maybe you didn't want to talk about it"

"Don't worry, I understand that"

You said with smile. The smile you used to give him when you were together.

Rin didn't say anything. He couldn't say anything because he already lost his mind because of your smile. His mouth was opened widely.

"You are smiling at me.."

"Yes, I'm smiling at you" "This is all you want right?"

You smiled again and walk out the locker room. Left Rin behind with his red and hot cheek.

You opened the locker room door. Sousuke was curious about what happened inside the room and why Rin didn't come out. So he went inside the room to check what happened to Rin.

Haru rapidly came to you and tried to ask you and check whether you are okay.

"Onii chan, you lost to Rin on purpose right?"

Haru didn't say anything but smile.

-END PART3-