Prologue

I couldn't... I couldn't see anything. I had a cloth wrapped around my eyes. I was cold, in some type of basement or cave or something of the like. I had been kidnapped.

"Are you ready to tell me where they are hiding?" My captor asked me.

"Uhm- sir, I don't know what your talking about." I said in my innocent kid voice.

"STOP LYING TO ME!!" He yelled. When I heard the noise of metal against something, like it was being unsheathed. "I am going to leave for one hour, and when I come back, if you continue to lie to me..." He never finished his sentence.

He left me again, to be alone with my thoughts. I didn't know what was happening. I didn't know what he was talking about. This is the third time he has come in and said that same exact thing. I wonder if he doesn't remember coming in before.

My hands were bound and so were my feet; tightly. I had no clue what to do so I just sat there and waited.

The hour passed and the man came back.

"Time's up little girl. Tell me where they are." He said with a clearly angry voice.

"I'm sorry, I don't have a clue what you are talking about." I say, inching my way away from him.

"STOP LYING TO ME!" He yelled, impaling my right eye with a knife through my blindfold.

Luckily my eye had been open so it didn't go through my eyelid. Blood poured out of my impaled socket. I screamed for help; but it just echoed off the walls. I tried to fight him in my ropes, but he just twisted the knife in my eye socket while I continued to scream even louder.

I could feel the blood dripping down my face. He removed the knife from my eye and he forced me to drink my own blood. The irony taste of blood... it wasn't bad. Then he started liking it off my face.

All of a sudden be stopped and shortly after, I heard a thud. Then I felt cold hands on my face and I tried to get away. "It's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you." The body attached to the cold hand said.

The person removed my blindfold from over my eyes and picked my frail body off the ground. He looked like he was a teenager; maybe seventeen. He had blonde hair, bloody eyes, and he wore an outfit of green. I was afraid of teenagers but he looked like he was a victim of this guy's torture so I let him pick me up.

"BEN." My captor said from the other side of the room.

"What?" BEN snapped.

"I knew this girl knew where you were."

"No. She didn't. I don't know who she is, but she did nothing to deserve this."

I finally got a good look at this guy. He had scruffy brown hair, a big smirk on his face, and blood all over him and his clothes... my blood. He looked like he was a drunkard.

BEN started slowly walking towards him, still carrying me. "Give me your knife." BEN demanded.

"Oh yeah, and who do you think you are?" He replied.

"I'm BEN Drowned so give me your knife." He said getting angrier than he already was.

"So what, just because your BEN Drowned you think your all that?"

"I am all that. So give me your god damn knife already." He said holding one of his arm out while steadily holding me in the other.

My arms were wrapped around his neck and he was holding my butt up with his arm, my legs wrapped around his torso. But I was a bit frightened of him because he used one of the 'forbidden words' I had at home.

The man finally gave BEN the knife. "Oh thank you. Aren't you quite the gentleman?" BEN said sarcastically and the man just smirked. "Is this her blood?" BEN asked looking at me.

"Yeah wh-" he was cut off by BEN shoving the knife in his throat.

He continued stabbing the man until he seemed lifeless. BEN just shoved the knife through the man's heart one last time and left it there and walked out of the... I guess room. As soon as we got outside I started crying, tears coming out of my left eye since my right one could no longer produce tears.

"Hey, are you alright?" BEN asked? "I guess not since you were stabbed in the eye." He set me down on the ground but I jumped and hugged his lower body and wouldn't let go; since that was all I could reach.

"Let's get this bleeding to stop." He said taking his hat off and pressing it against my now empty socket, making me lay down to reduce the amount of blood coming from it.

"T-th-thank you." I stutter to BEN.

"Your welcome." He said with a smile on his face.

When he isn't angry, he kinda looks younger. "You know, it's a shame your not older." BEN said, interrupting my thoughts.

"What." I ask.

"Nevermind."

"So... y-your name is B-BEN?"

"Yeah, what is yours?"

"(Y/N)"

"That's a pretty name."

"T-thanks."

My crying had lessened to the point where I only had minor stuttering but I felt more numb than anything.

"So I just put some numbing stuff around your eye so you won't feel it for a while, okay?"

"Uhuh."

"Wanna go back home?" BEN kindly asked me.

"Y-yes please." I replied.

He lifted my off the ground and carried me home, to my house. He disappeared after he put me in my doorstep. I started crying and my mother came out the door.

"(Y/N), WHAT HAPPENED?!" She screamed, my father rushing to the door.

"S-someone kidnapped me a-and hurt m-m-mee."

"Get the phone, call 911!" My mom yelled at my father.

He ran and got the phone and called the number.

"Baby, it's alright." My mom said, rocking me back and forth in her arms.

Well... that was ten years ago...