The Different Views of Procrastinators?

Different Characters' Point of Views for the 'Procrastinators Stories'?

Hello readers *waves*

I've had an idea...

I was wondering if you guys would like to have some of the parts from 'Procrastinators on the Internet' and later 'Procrastinators on Camera' turned into another character's point of view?

The main characters POV that I was considering were:

Dan (his reactions to Mia/everything)

Chris (his reactions to Mia/everything)

PJ (time with Nic and opinions)   I WON'T BE DOING THIS ONE ANYMORE AS IT INTERFERES WITH MY IDEAS FOR A PJ FIC

Phil (overview of what he thinks is happening) NOTHING TO DO WITH LYNN WILL BE WRITTEN...AGAIN, FUTURE FIC STUFF

Nic (so you can see how her time with PJ went etc) SAME AS PJ NOTE

Mathew (overview of what he thinks is happening)

Erin (this could happen for 'Procrastinators on the Internet', but she'd only be going through her daily life without Mathew, Mia and Nic)

Lucy (meeting Dan, Phil & Mia. Her time before meeting them?)

...basically, it's any character >.<

I have actually already written two parts in Dan's POV already, but one of them is for 'Procrastinators on Camera', so I will post that one after the sequel is finished (whenever/if ever that happens/is). The one for Dan that I did for 'Procrastinators on the Internet' is Part 16 when Dan and Mia meet in ShakeAway, but it's not too great...(that will probably be posted first).

This story/spin off thingy is just a part time thing and updates won't be as regular as on my other stories as it is a side project.

If you have any preferences for characters POV or parts which you want their input on, then let me know in the comments! I could do more than one characters POV for a part of the story, by the way.You could request a part where the character you want the POV of is not present in Mia's POV so it's basically a new part that you're requesting! Ooooo-eeeeeeh-ooooooh! You lucky peoples ;)

Please let me know in the comments if you'd like to have some of these POV's, who's POV you'd like and which part(s). I will have to set a limit on the amount I write, so it all depends on how few/many requests there are :)

THANK YOU EVERYONE! *hand heart*

*salutes*

Em >^-^<

PS. If no-one responds to this, then I will choose the parts...