Chapter 4- Wedding

Rain's P.O.V

I woke to Wednesday snoring. I slowly stood up and stumbled out of the room down to the kitchen "good morning Rain you look dreadful" Morticia said.

"Thanks" I said she smiled and gently sat down I sat at the table as well "what's for breakfast?" I asked.

"Mama's specialty" Morticia said I smiled as the plate was sat in front of me I grabbed some salt and put it on my food then I dug in.

"You are an interesting woman" Gomez said I had food half way in my mouth.

"That's a good thing is it not" I mumbled while eating that's when Wednesday walked in "good morning Wen" I said she smiled and sat down.

"What are you wearing to the wedding?" she asked sitting down.

"Actually I don't own any dresses for this sorta occasion" I said she looked up.

"Then I will be helping you get ready" Wen said I smiled.

"Okay Wen but you best not put me in anything girly ugg like a pink dress" I said shaking my head.

"That's dreadful who would put something like that on "Wednesday asked.

"My mother" I said that's when Debby spoke up.

"But I thought Wednesday would want to help me get dressed for the wedding " Debbie said I wanted to snort but I didn't want to deal with her getting angry.

"Ask someone else " Wednesday said instead I was glad I didn't say anything.

"Wen if she..." I was interrupted.

"I also would rather her marry my uncle than you any day " she said before standing and leaving. 

"Wednesday" I whimpered a little bit.

"You have put something in her head about me " Debbie yelled.

"Excuse me Debbie bitches a lot " I said standing "I have actually spent time with her while you sent her off to a camp ask yourself how that would make you close enough for her to help you get you ready to marry her uncle " I growled before walking off I walked up the stairs and found Wednesday sitting on her bed. 

"Alright where did that come from Wen?" I asked sitting down she looked down.

"It's just the woman is using him I think for his money" she said I had thought that too.

"Maybe but if they want to get married we have no say in the matter" I said  she then looked up. 

"Do you like my uncle?" she asked.

"I just met him the other day and plus he's getting married" I said then I pulled her to me "now lets go look for me a dress" I said she smiled and gave me a hug.

~Time Skip~ 

As time for the wedding approached I got the kids ready after putting on my new red dress

As time for the wedding approached I got the kids ready after putting on my new red dress. "You look very pretty" Debby's voice came from behind me this caused me and the kids to turn she was wearing a white dress with a white veil on.

"Thank's, you too" I said putting off a fake smile she then looked at me with a look of jealousy crossing her face.

"I'll see you at my wedding" she spoke swiftly before leaving I looked at the kids then I lead them out the door with me when we made it out I noticed Fester standing there he looked at me. 

"May I talk to you" he said nervously I nodded and walked over the kids leaving "thank you for taking such good care of the children" he said I nodded.

"Its nothing they make me think of myself when I was there age" I said looking back the kids began waving me over I turned and he was closer to me "oh um the kids need me good luck on your marriage" I said trying to catch my breath my face was just as red as my dress I turned and walked off.

As we sat the wedding march began and down came Debby in her dress after she got up the priest started saying the stuff and then. "I, Fester Addams, do hereby declare my unending love. I will worship you forever. I will devote... my every waking moment to your happiness alone" Fester said he began to sob he then stopped and took a breath.

"Oh. Henceforth, I am your eternal and helpless slave" he finished Debby looked at him.

"Nice. Ditto" she said I slapped my forehead everyone cheered.

"I could've done better" I whispered to Wednesday she smiled and nodded. After the wedding they left and we were going to head back to the camp.

Sorry it took so long hope you liked it sorry that its so short-Hjean98