I'm warning you.

WARNING! THIS IS REALLY NASTY SMUT THAT MY FRIEND TOLD ME TO WRITE (AS A JOKE, BUT I ENDED UP WRITING IT ANYWAY) AND IT'S REALLY DISTURBING FEATURING HIM, SHREK AND STEPHEN HAWKING. DON'T READ THIS IS IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE GAY SEX OR DISGUSTING SHIT.

YOU WERE WARNED.

Shrek penetrated Christopher's lubricated asshole with his huge onion rod, a loud roar leaving his lips in synch with Christopher's euphoric moan. Stephen was bent over, ass at the ready to please Christopher's raging cock. Though he could not feel anything, just the thought of Chris' cock exploring his ass made him want to moan in absolute pleasure. He wished he could, so that Chris would know how happy this was making him.

Shrek had ripped off the golden bikini from Chris' body now, thrusting with an ecstatic grin. Chris felt Shrek's tongue glide along his soft neck, and felt like he was already going to explode. Even when Stephen's ass was filled to the brim with Chris' cum, Shrek was still going, pounding heavily again and again until finally, Shrek's dick exploded and filled Chris up, pulling out only for the blond to collapse on the floor.

Shrek picked up Chris' bikini, whispering, "It's all ogre now," before he was gone. Chris was soon asleep thinking it was all a dream, but when he woke up to the sound of mothers' horrified screams and juices still leaking from his ass, he knew it was all real.

"It's not ogre..." Chris whispered, longing for Shrek – and longing for his ass to be full again.

"It's never ogre..."

And with that, he got up and left the park, trying to not get caught by police in the process of getting home.