Chapter One

Mandy was walking down towards the castle jousting area because her favourite jouster The Hellhound was jousting, -he never lost- against her brother Jon's favourite, Sir Karenza -he also never lost- "20 silver says your hero on that black 'orse of 'is loses." Said Jon without a doubt in his mind
"Your on!" Mandy replied with a smirk the joust was starting the crowd of people started to quieten up when King Harman stepped out onto his balcony accompanied by Queen Emeran  "Let the joust begin!" he bellowed, as both the jousters charged forward The Hellhound's steed was much faster but Sir Karenza's was more steady as the two neared they both raised their lances when in a blur of speed Sir Karenza's lance exploded in a shower of splinters upon the impact as it hit The Hellound directly in the chest, blood exploded from the wound as his body fall limp on the ground the crowd was going insane Mandy turned and ran home, her hero dead, it wasn't her first experience with death, her granny had died when she was 6 but this was 9 years of cheering, looking up to and dreaming of.
gone like a thief in the night.
<> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <>
Hey guys thanks for reading please check out my other story "Calling Blackness"
another upd8 will come soon hope you enjoy please keep reading comment on any other ideas if you play D&D please tell me about it so I can steal ideas from it MWA HA HA HAAAA!!
BYE GUYS ~wainbow whales out!