Chapter 16: The Dimensional Gathering

"Gaara! Hurry up! They're going to eat all of the ice-cream!" "I'm coming I'm coming!" Gaara quickly sent up the sand signal and followed Naruto. "Hey, why's it so dark? Is this a genjutsu?" Gaara smiled and quickly ducked into the trees. "Gaara? Where are you? What's going on?" Naruto tensed up and started to draw his blade. "SURPRISE!!!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third POV

Confetti filled the air, the sounds of noisemakers and a gong resounded. Naruto pulled out his sword and stood in his battle position. "Who are you? Why are you here? ANSWER ME!" The guests' eyes widened and Kurama started laughing. "Kit, it's your birthday party!" "And you call me stupid Kami." "Naru-kun isn't stupid you Baka he's just dense." Kami smacked Nitsu on the head and walked over to Naruto. "Happy Birthday my little sunflower!" Kura, did you plan all this?" Naru asked to the Kitsune. "Of course, who else would plan such an amazing party for my beloved Kit? Now, I have some special surprises in place so let's get you changed out of those training clothes. KAMI!" The goddess, who had somehow changed into a short, white cocktail dress , walked to Naruto and smacked his head with her staff. His clothes shifted into a long  sleeved dark orange formal shirt with a black vest and formal pants."OW!" "Quiet! I didn't even hit you as hard as I hit Nitsu!" Nitsu rubbed the wound on his head and smirked. "Nice work Marshmallow-Chan. He looks decently adorable." Kura sweat-dropped and nodded his head slightly. "Naru, you do look great Kit. Now, speak to your guests! They came pretty far to attend." Naru scratched the back of his head and chuckled. "Right." Naruto walked up the podium and scanned the crowd. Familiar faces engulfed his vision and he smiled, "Hello everyone! So Kura convinced you all to come, that's great. I personally wouldn't trust a shifty fox like him, but it's great that you did!" The crowd chuckled and Kura went to a depressed corner. "You're too mean Naru, so mean," He mumbled to himself. "So, thank you all for coming! Knowing this fox, there are a lot of things that you can do, so party your hearts out! An amazing person like moi only turns 13 once!" The crowd erupted into cheers and applause. They slowly dispersed, leaving only a few in the main area. "Happy birthday my protege! You've grown up so much I still remember that little boy who looked up to the amazing me! WHAT HAPPENED!" Nitsu wailed into Kami's shoulders. "Shut up you Nitwit! And let me fix your tie! How are you 21 and still don't know how to tie a tie?" "Because I am Peter pan! And I will never grow up!" Nitsu proclaimed as Kami frowned and adjusted the black tie that adorned his navy blue dress shirt. "You're still crazy as ever Nits." Nitsu looked up and ran towards Utakata. "UTA! YOU CAME! I MISSED YOU!" The blue haired man screamed as he hung off of Utakata's thin frame. "Happy Birthday little brother!" The jinchuurikis proclaimed as they surrounded Naruto in a group. "You all came! Thank you so much for attending! And you too A-San, it's great that you guys could make it!" Naruto smiled and pulled himself out of the group hug. "Now, you all should go and have some fun too! I'm sure Kura has some great things in store!" "You betcha. There's a water park, skating rink, aquarium, buffet big enough to feed a small country, bungee jumping, an amusement park, a carnival, a petting zoo, a football stadium, a concert with some of the greatest artists of our generation, and" "See what I mean!" The group chuckled as Kurama sweat-dropped. "Well, I couldn't pick what I wanted to do so I got them all!" "How did you pay for all of it?" "I didn't Nitsu did...." " WAIT, WHAT?" Nitsu screamed and ran off into the distance dragging Kami along, mumbled something about checking his bank account. The Jinchuurikis laughed and dispersed into the party, leaving Naruto and Kurama alone. "Now, time for my present!" Kura waved his arms manifested a large orange box wrapped with a thick red bow. "Kura! You didn't need to do this, you already planned this huge party and y-" "Shut up Naru. Let me spoil you sometimes kit! For five years you feared your birthday, and not to even mention the year I lost you. This is a special day so open your presents and have as much fun as your little human heart allows! So open your goddamn present!" Naruto chuckled and gently tugged the ribbon. The box exploded open and shot out a bunch of confetti. When the fluff died down,it revealed...