Its society

Society.

We all have this person we want to be. But we also have the person they want us to be. We have to look a certain way. Be a certain way. Talk a certain way for people to like us for people to approve of us for people to care for us. That's all we need but is it worth it if you aren't you? Everyone always says "be yourself" or "love yourself be who you are" but they don't mean it what they are saying is "be this person don't be yourself"
We have to live up to an image
We have to be the person that people we don't even care about like. Society and media screw up all of us you might not think so but next time you look at some think maybe just maybe they don't like who they are or maybe you don't know them enough to see who they really are because on the outside they are people everyone wants them to be but on the inside they could be dying to be themselves and be adored and cared about for who they are not what you want them to be. It the way the world is. We can't fix it we can only make it worse because we are to afraid of being judged and hated so we won't say anything but everyone feels the same way. We have to be who they want us to be or we won't be good enough nothing will ever be good enough for them. That's society. Everything is bullshit.

-Myla