Pt. 1

Gerard's Pov

Today is March 22, 2016 and it's been 3 years since the band officially broke up.

I miss all of the guys but at least I'm way better than what had been going on.

I walked to Starbucks like I normally do and waited in line.

Surveying the cafe I noticed a girl with (H/l) (H/c) hair that I could see. I couldn't see her face because she was turned the other way

I glanced around but nothing else interested me, just this girl.

I ordered my drink and waited for it to be ready.

Now it was her turn to look around.

She had heavy eyeliner on and a MCR shirt on.

I saw that her eyeliner was going down her face a bit, like she'd been crying.

Wait, oh yea. A wave of realization swept over me as she was an old fan of when we had still been a band.

Maybe I could cheer her up a little bit.

My drink was ready and I walked over to sit next to her.

Sitting across from her she looked up and gasped.

"Y-you're Gerard Way!"

"Shh. Not to loud." I replied with a smirk. She had beautiful (E/c) eyes and looks that could kill. "Now what is a beautiful girl like yourself, doing crying in a Starbucks?"

"Well, it has been 3 years..." She said quietly.

"Ahh. Yes. Our band. I was thinking the same thing about how is has been 3 years and I kinda miss hanging out with the guys."

"I love your music so much." She whispered, barely audible.

"Thank you. So, what's your name. You obviously already know who I am."

"Well, my name is (Y/n) (L/n). I am originally from (your home town) and moved here about a year ago."

"Ahh. I see. You seem like a very interesting person"

"Oh. Thank you" she was blushing.

"I think, that maybe we should spend some time together, you know, out of just this."

"Umm. Sure..."

She looked like she was trying not to fangirl out loud and it failed when she squeaked.

I silently laughed a little bit.

Pulling out my phone, she stared at me and handed it to her.

"I want to be able to contact you."

"O-ok"

She put her number in and I took a drink from my coffee.

"Well, I have some important things to do. It was nice meeting you." I did have something important to do and had to get there soon. I was meting up with Mikey, Frank and Ray today.

"It was nice meeting you too."

I smiled at her and left to go meet up with the others.

(Y/n)s Pov and timeskip to before you go to Starbucks.

I had gone to Starbucks today. I barely ever go to Starbucks, but today was different. I knew I had to go to Starbucks today for some reason.

I put on my makeup, emo all the way because of the day.

My Chemical Romance was my favorite band and still is.

Walking into the cafe I get my normal order and sit down.

Thinking about how MCR will never make music again and how they're happy even though they aren't a band anymore makes me cry a bit.

I then look up when someone sits across from me.

It's Gerard Way.

Holy shit.

We were talking and in the end, I ended up giving him my phone number.

He'll probably be one of the people who act like they're into you and get your number and then end up never calling you.

I still am glad that I decided to come to Starbucks this morning.