Ch.8

~💟~

"I believe in you, Sting Eucliffe," Lucy hugged the blond nineteen year old. 

"Thanks, blondie," Sting hugged the blonde girl, the age of nineteen. Sting kissed her lips before leaving the waiting room. Sting Eucliffe stepped on the stage. Lucy sat among the audience. Smiling. 

"So, Sting Eucliffe," A voice bellowed. "We'll give you two minutes to think of a short skit which should contain drama. I believe you can do it," The man raised a brow. Sting nodded. "Starting now," 

Sting's eye averted to Lucy who was smiling. He smiled back, and an idea came to his head. He thought of how to act it out.

"Time's up, Mr. Eucliffe," The man stopped Sting out of his thoughts. Sting took a deep breath. 

"I'm sorry," Sting wept. "I'm not that good, right?" Sting smiled weakly. He really did look like he cried. "I didn't give my all to you. I didn't give my time to you. I didn't know you were hurting," Sting's shoulders drooped, he hung his head low. "But, please....g-give..m-me another chance!" Sting exclaimed. He raised his head, vigorously. Tears rolled down his face endlessly. "So..please..," He pursed his lips. "I love you..one more chance. I'll treat you better. So, please. I beg you," Sting's tears fell to his feet. 
Lucy's brows were creased. It was so real to her.

"That's all. Thank you very much, Mr. Eucliffe," A woman said. Sting wiped his tears, and smiled. He bowed before getting off the stage, and go outside. Lucy followed. 

***

"Sting! That was wonderful!" Lucy exclaimed, hugging Sting. He smiled. 

"Thanks, blondie," He embraced her back. 

"What's the matter? You seem...down," Lucy parted. Looking up at a pair of sapphire orbs.

Sting sighed. He ran a hand through his hair. "I...I don't think I made it," He smiled weakly.

"Nonsense! Sting, that was wonderful. I know that Sabertooth will accept you. Trust me,"

"Thanks," Sting grabbed Lucy's hand, and the two walked to Lucy's house. 

***

"Hey, blondie," A nineteen year old tried to make the blonde girl look at him. The blonde maiden was reading a book, while the teenage boy was resting on her lap. Wanting some attention.

"Hm?" Lucy looked at Sting. 

'Success!' Sting thought. "Can you pay attention to me, please?" Sting did the puppy eyes. Lucy sighed, whilst smiling. She put her book away and pushed Sting off. Sting sat straight. Lucy looked him in the eye.

"Now what?" Lucy cocked a brow.

"Give me some kisses, pwease?" Sting said in a baby voice.

"S-Sting! Don't talk in a baby voice!" She exclaimed. "And..fine..but no funny business, mister," Lucy pointed a finger a Sting. He grinned. She gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"Cheeks," Sting demanded. Lucy rolled her eyes and kissed him on both of his cheeks. "Lips," Sting commanded. Lucy groaned and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. Sting pulled Lucy by the waist. She sat on his lap. He deepened the kiss. He bit her lower lip, Lucy didn't budge. Sting frowned a bit, he grabbed her thigh, making her open her mouth; also giving Sting an entrance. He took this chance and they fought for dominance. Lucy ruffled Sting's hair, deepening the kiss than it already was. A moan escaped both of their mouths.
However, their little session was distracted by Sting's phone ringing. Sting ignored it, wanting to continue their course. However, Lucy stopped. She pulled away. A string of saliva separating the two. (If it's gross. Sorry)

"Why?" Sting pouted. Wiping the saliva on the blonde's lips. 

"Answer the phone," Lucy demanded. Planting a kiss on his lips and then getting off of him. Sting groaned. He picked his up, and flipped it harshly. 'Why did they have to call during our session...' Sting thought. 

"Hello?" Sting said. Irritation evident in his voice. But the caller didn't notice.

"Greetings, is this Sting Eucliffe?" 

"Yeah," Sting replied nonchalantly.

"This is Sabertooth's acting industry. We would love to inform you that you have received the part! We will text the other details about the shoot, rehearsals, etc," Then the caller hung up.

"Who was it," Lucy inquired. 

"Sabertooth," Sting said nonchalantly. Lucy was worried. What if he didn't receive the part?

"Oh, Sting. I'm really sorr--"

"What are you talking about, blondie?" Sting's eyebrows knitted together.

"I-I-I thought that y--"

"Oh, blondie. I'm hurt!" Sting acted as if he was in pain. "Do you have that much of faith in me?" 

"W-What..? I'm really confused," Lucy sighed. Sting scooched over closer to her and made her sit on his lap again. "S-Sti--!"

"I got the part! I made it! I got the part, Lucy!!" He hugged her. Lucy's head and hands were close to his chest. 

"Y-Y-YOU GOT THE PART!?!" She looked up at Sting who was grinning. "OH! STING! I'M SO GLAD!! I TOLD YOU YOU GOT IT!!!" Lucy exclaimed. Hugging his neck.

"Yeah! Even though you thought I didn't get it! It's alright! Thanks for believing in me, blondie!!!!" Sting exclaimed. He grabbed the sides of Lucy's face and smashed his lips onto Lucy's. Soon, their little session continued. Sting bit her earlobe, while Lucy ruffled his blonde hair. He kissed Lucy. The two fighting for dominance.

"Sting...," A moan escaped Lucy's lips.

"Hm?" He asked as he straddled over Lucy. Not caring to break the kiss. Though, Lucy was the one who broke it. She wiped the saliva off Sting's lips. "Why? Lucy..," Sting pouted. Lucy chuckled.

"I love you, you kiss-addict," Lucy caressed his cheek. Sting smiled genuinely and held Lucy's hand which was holding onto his cheek. 

"I love you, too, blondie," He gave her a kiss on the nose. 

~💟~