Chapter 24 - Emanuel & Selina vs. David

Emanuel's P.O.V.

Emanuel & Selina & David: Ground Bridge! Open!

We activated our tablets and a white flash of light surrounded us. On the ground the Autobot, Predacon, and Dinobot insignias circled around us. There was a huge rush of wind as time slowed down, and the white light glowed brighter and brighter. Next thing we knew, we were all in the colour dimension.

Emanuel: He doesn't know what he's doing. He's crazy! Two against one?! He doesn't stand a chance!

Emanuel & Selina & David: Game card! Set!

We each threw in our first game cards into the battlefield. They glowed and grew 10x larger in size.

Selina: Ok, I'll go first! Autobots! Roll out!

Selina launched in her first Autobot card from her tablet. On the card was a blue and yellow speed boat.

Selina: Beachcomber! Transform!

The card glowed and Beachcomber came out of the card and transformed into his robot mode.

David: Dinobots! Roar!

David threw in his first Dinobot into the battlefield. It was a mechanical Stegosaurus with a yellow and white colour scheme with red polygon like spikes on his back.

David: Snarl! Transform!

The card glowed and Snarl came charging out in dinosaur mode and he transformed into his robot mode.

Selina: Ok, game card open!

The game card glowed turning the battlefield into a beach. Beachcombers hands started glowing and he rose the water and flung it towards Snarl.

David: Ability card activate! Dinobot Roar!

Snarl's optics glowed and he transformed into his dinosaur mode. He fired a sonic roar from his mouth. The waves from the blast struck the water forcing it back on the ground with a splash. Then Snarl charged at Beachcomber, slapping him with his tail, then jumping up transforming into robot mode mid air, grabbed Beachcomber and slammed him into the water. The Autobot glowed, going back into his card form and returning to Selina.

Selina: I-Impossible!

Snarl glowed into his card form and flew back to David.

Emanuel: This isn't over yet!

I threw in my second game card, followed by my first Predacon. It was Divebomb.

Tablet: Predacon Divebomb at 2610.

Selina: But he doesn't have enough attack points!

Emanuel: And that's just what exactly he's thinking. All I have to do is throw down my Divebomb character card, and double my power.

David: Game card set!

David threw in his second gamecard into the battlefield. Followed by his second Dinobot. It's dinosaur form was a Pterodactyl. Swoop came flying out in Dino mode and transformed into his robot mode, using the jets from his feet to keep him mid air.

Tablet: Dinobot Swoop attack level 3077.

Selina: Whoa!

Emanuel: Wait! He didn't attack us! We gotta be careful and come up with a plan Selina. Wait! I got it!

I whispered my plan to Selina and a grin came up on her face.

Selina: You know, as crazy as that sounds it just might work! Autobots! Roll out!