Crimson Love

Demonxlover: In this story William is a yandere and is keeping Grell locked up at his place.

This is a lemon, so if you are sensitive and do not like these kind of stories then please do not read, otherwise - Enjoy~!
_______________________________
The redheaded reaper was lying on the cold floor, naked, with only shackles on his wrists and ankles - he was covered in bruises.

He looked up as he heard footsteps and the door suddenly opened. William entered the room. "Welcome home, Will~ Where you in London today~?" Grell asked. William only gave him a cold glare in response. "Was Bassy there~?" Grell asked cheerfully. William gave him a death glare and pulled forcefully on Grell's crimson long hair. "I told you to not mention that demon's name, did I not?" He said coldly. Grell winced. "W-Will.. that hurts..S-Stop.." The redheaded reaper said in pain. "Stop? You are not in the position to talk." He hit him as he fell hard back on to the cold floor.

"You aren't allowed to utter any other man's name but mine." William said coldly and suddenly inserted two fingers into his ass. Grell winced in pain as tears began to form in the corners of his eyes. "W-Will.. ah..ow.." he moaned in pain. William thrusted his fingers hard and forceful. He scissored his fingers and soon pulled them out. Grell winced as he pulled his fingers out of his ass so abruptly.

He then pulled on his hair and made him stand on his knees and forcefully made him suck his dick. Grell did his best to not gag on the huge cock in his mouth as tears slowly trailed down his cheeks. William made him take the dick deeper into his throat and deepthroated him. Grell bobbed his head and gagged on it a couple of times. He had a little trouble breathing until William let go of his hair and pulled out his member out of his mouth. Grell coughed a little. William couldn't help but to enjoy the view.

William then turned him around and made him lie on his back. He positioned his member by the redheaded reaper's entrance and thrusted into him forcefully. Grell yelped in pain as his ass bled. "W-Will... Ah.. Be more g-gentle.." William only thrusted into him harder and deeper.

The pain slowly turned into pleasure and William thrusted into him faster as he was about to orgasm. Grell moaned loudly as the shackles chimed against each other. "P-Please... I-Inside.. Come inside~!" Grell moaned as they both came. They both breathed heavily out of exhaustion.

Grell was lying on the floor exhausted as William dressed himself to go back to work. "No one will have you except me." He said coldly as he soon left. Grell was left on the floor again alone. He was cold because of the cold floor and soon drifted off to sleep with a tear trailing down his cheek. "Will..."