Young!William x Young!Grell (Lemon)

The young reapers had finally passed all the exams and the final test of screening and collecting. They were finally full fledged reapers.

Grell never forgot about the moment he fell in love with his beloved William.

He decided to wear something sexy today and went over to Will's place.

He knocked on the door and William opened the door. He saw Grell and noticed that he was only wearing lingerie - it had to be red of course. "Hello, Will~" Grell said. "Sutcliff, what are you doing here? And what on earth are you wearing?" William said monotoned. "Do you like it~? I'm wearing it just for you~"
William's eyebrow twitched slightly and was tempted to just shut the door on him, but it was slightly chilly outside. He sighed as he decided to let him inside.

William went to the kitchen without a word and started preparing dinner.

Grell watched him for a short amount of time and quickly got tired of just watching him. He wanted his attention. "How about you stop chopping vegetables and do something fun~?" He said as started touching his neck gently. William tried ignoring him.
Grell noticed and went in front of him making him quit what he's doing. "I do not have any intention of doing anything with you after work hours. If you're bored go do something by yourself." William said monotoned. "That's boring~" Grell said and started unbuttoning William's shirt and loosened his tie. William was about to stop him as he suddenly felt Grell touching his clothed groin. He held back a moan as he felt it slowly starting to erect. Grell noticed and smirked. "Someone's getting hard down there~" he seductively.

Grell soon began to unbuckle his black suit pants and dragged down his boxers. An erect cock soon came out in the open and Grell licked his lips seeing it. He started licking the tip working his way down to the balls.
He soon took it in his mouth and began to bob his head sucking his erect groin and made it go deep down his throat. William couldn't help but moan. Grell loved hearing William's small moans and continued until William came in his mouth. Grell swallowed his cum and licked his lips. Grell noticed that William was still hard and smirked. Grell kissed him passionately making William taste his own cum. William kissed him back as he started to not being able to think clearly.

He made Grell bend over on the kitchen counter and ripped his panties off and rammed Grell's back entrance receiving a big moan from Grell. He thrusted his erect groin in and out fast and hard as he received moan after moan from Grell. Grell soon started to call out his name making William thrusting into him even harder.

William soon ejaculated in Grell's ass as Grell moaned and called out his name one last time. William panted. Grell couldn't barely stand as he was about to fall. William caught him and carried him to his bedroom...