Alternative Ending

...

Josh's lighter is lying by Tyler's shoe, and he slowly picks it up, flicks it on. The flame glows in the darkness, and Tyler watches himself press the flame to the wall.

"Tyler? What are you doing?" A familiar sound echoed through out the treehouse.

Tyler saw the treehouse starting to burn more and more, he was mumbling to himself saying this was all his fault.

"Tyler, c'mon get up we have to get out of here!"

The voices kept on getting louder.
"This is all your fault."
"You're no good."
"How could you?"

Flames getting more higher and brighter.

Suddenly, Tyler felt a grasp on his shoulders as he was pulled out of the burning treehouse. Seeing the word T.E.R.R.I.F.I.E.D before falling out.

Tyler turned around and seen Josh.

-----

"Tyler what were you doing?!" Josh exclaimed. Making Tyler jump a bit.

"I-I don't.." Tyler's voice trailed off. Looking behind him and seeing the treehouse burned to ashes.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? Please tell me Tyler" His C major lip was trembling, worrying about the boy.

"This is not what I had planned" Tyler said in a monotone voice.

"We need to get you back home." Josh said as he picked up the small boy and walked out of the forest. Humming little choruses to calm Tyler.

"I thought you hated me, and well, i-if you hate me then i hate me too" Tyler said.

"Who said that I hated you? I could never Tyler. You're all I have. You're all I need. Now shush, we're almost home."

The word "home" replayed through Tyler's brain over and over.

------

Tyler awoke on his bed. His mom over on a chair. Watching him.

"Tyler you're awake!" His mom yelped. Hugging him tightly.

"Where's Josh?"

"I didn't think you were serious about him. I'm sorry for doubting you" His mom said, eyeing the door.

Without thinking, Tyler sprang up from his bed and bursted out the door. Seeing the bright blue haired boy with mocha eyes sitting on the couch.

"You're...You're..." Tyler stuttered. Before being shushed by a kiss by Josh's C major lips.