2

A year has passed now. Josh and Tyler are living together in an old beaten up apartment.

"Nonononono, wait... what if we just went to go and ding dong ditch people?" Tyler suggested. "C'mon Tyler let's pull the fire alarm. I've always wanted to do that." Josh whined, giving tyler puppy eyes to try and convince him. "Here, Let's try and uh- put the two together, like after we ding dong ditch people we pull the nearest fire alarm, it'll be great" Tyler leaned up against Josh on the couch, he could smell his cologne. it calmed him.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I mean we could get in serious trouble, and if we get kicked out, where would we go?"

"I have money saved up in the bank account, cmon, pleeease?" Tyler started getting on top of Josh.
"Okay okay okay, fine. Let's do it"

Both Josh and Tyler got up and put on their shoes and bolted out the door having a huge smile on their faces.

"What door should we do first?" Tyler asked.
"All of them"

Suddenly, Josh ran down the hallway slamming his hand on each and every door while Tyler turned to his left and pulled the fire alarm. Water from the sprayers on the ceiling started spraying everything.

"OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE WE ACTUALLY DID IT" Tyler screamed.

No response.

"HEY, JOSH, ARE YOU THERE?"

No response.

"OKAY JOSH, YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL WHEN YOU LEAVE ME ALONE BY MYSELF. THIS ISN'T FUNNY, PLEASE COME OUT"

No response.

Tyler started getting light headed, his head spinning in multiple directions and his eyes getting teary eyed. He ran down the hallway hoping Josh would be there. 

"JOSH, PLEASE COME BACK" The scared boy screamed.

Tyler ran into multiple people trying to get out of the apartment. None of them was the bright blue haired boy.
Without looking, Tyler fell down the stairs, hitting every wall that came past him, only flinging him down another flight of stairs.

Tyler laid at the bottom of the stairs, motionless. While other people just passed him. Not willing to help.

...

Tyler woke up to what appears to be an office. He instantly sat up and looked for Josh.

Josh was on the other side of the office.

"What happened? Why'd you leave me?" Tyler blurted out

"I didn't leave you Tyler. I promised you I never would, when I was trying to run back to you the manager caught me and brought me here"

Tyler looked into his mocha brown eyes and ran over to him and kissed him. He missed him, he missed his lips.

Just as they were kissing the manager walked into the office, startling the two.

"What makes you think it'd be a good ide-" The manager was cut off by Tyler.
"Excuse me, could you please leave?" Tyler said in the sweetest voice that made Josh's heart melt.
"I don't have time for this bullshit, whatever" The manager stomped out the door, leaving the two lovers together.

"I love you Josh" Tyler mumbled into Josh's neck

"I love you too"

----------------------------------------

(A/N) SNAP CRACKLE POP HAHAHAH

follow me on twitter btw
@ slowtownpilot

i post cool stuff and emotional stuff hahahah

love u all