Labor

I collapsed on the cold street. "It's happening," I said as tears of pain filled my eyes.
    "Your over reacting!" Finn said, "it's not time!"
   "I'm pretty sure it is!" I said trying not to be rude, "now get me into the Medical Center before I kill you!" I used the force to retrieve my blaster as a way of showing I was serious.
   "Ok, ok," Finn said, "chill."
  I stood up and walked back into the medical center.
  "I'm freakin going into labor!" I screamed when the droid didn't notice me. Finn looked at me like I was stupid. "You don't know the pain I'm going through!" By then my face was red from screaming so much. The droid finally looked up.
   "I am sorry," it said, "we do not do births in this part of the medical center. You have to go over to another medical center."
   "I've had all my appointments here! Why wasn't I told?"
"I'm sorry. You have to leave."
"Fine! But I'm suing you!"
I started to walk back out the door.
"Come on Finn!" I hollered at Finn who was just staring at the blank medical center walls.
"Oh sorry! Princess Rey!"
"Don't know what this feels like-contraction!"
"After a contraction you really shouldn't walk," an older woman with piercing blue eyes said.
"Thank you," I said, placing a flirty smile on my face, "Finn."
"Son of a- alright I'll carry you but that face isn't going to work for ever."
Finn carried me bridal style out into the cold air. There were no empty taxis in sight so Finn just started running.
"Am I too heavy," I questioned looking at Finn who seemed to be getting tired.
"Only about 20 lbs heavier than the last time we did this."
"That's your fault!"
"You know what, your right, it's my fault you got drunk and came to my apartment and you wanted to snuggle!"
  "Ok, are we almost there?"
  "No! Three more blocks."
  I took a breath and made a small squeal as another contraction came and went. At least my contractions started close together so I wouldn't have a long labor.
I looked out at the Eperalate streets, filled with people and creatures. I scanned the area looking for one speeder or just something I could take to the medical center. I felt bad for Finn. Compared to when we first met I'd gained a lot of weight. Mainly because I had 3 meals a day 7 days a week and I had a child inside of me. But even minus the child, the skinny girl he had once loved was gone. That's why he won't come back to the light. He is embarrassed by a fat girl like me.
We finally arrived at the other medical center. When we got there Finn immediately placed me down in a wheelchair he saw up front. With a sign saying something about for patients only. Do you know why he put me down so quickly, I was too heavy for him.
A medical droid known as AM-K13 approached me and asked about my situation. I explained my water broke, I had had 2 contacts within 10 minutes, and my ex had carried me 5 blocks to get here. AM-K13 looked at me. I assumed this rarely happened. It wheeled me back to a small room with a single bed and a few chairs.
I changed into the blue gown I was given and messaged my dad, who said he would be here in a minute. Finn came in along with a different droid.
  "You are 8 centimeters dilated," the droid said, "when the contractions get closer you should be about ready to push."
"Thank you," I said before a loud scream and another contraction came.
  "9 centimeters," AM-K13 said, "you are almost there."
  By then I was sweating. The hair around my face had curled from that wet sweat reminding me of the warm Jakku climate.
  "Am I interrupting anything?" Dad asked. Thank goodness. I wanted him here. Not Finn. Dad walked up and gave me a hug. "Are you ok?" He asked.
   "I wish I was a seahorse." I joked.
  "Why?"
  "Because with seahorse the men give birth." There had only been a 2 minute elapsed time when there was another contraction. 
  "Get this thing out of me!" I finally screamed.
  Dad kneeled down to my side. "Rey, it's ok. Just think in less than an hour, you will have a child."
   "A child to raise on my own!"
   "You have me, and," dad looked over, "Finn."
   "Well just you," I told the rest of the story using the force. He nodded as AM-K13 walked in.
   "Rey, you are ready to start pushing." AM-K13 told me.
   I screamed in terror as multiple droids had me pushing. Finn came over and grabbed my left hand and dad had my right. I cried as the nurses had me pushing.
   "STOP HOLDING MY HAND!" I exclaimed hoping that would add a little less pain to the process.
   "We have a head!" AM-K13 said, "keep pushing."
    A few minutes later the nurse handed me a little pink blanket.
   "Do you have a name?"
   "No, not yet."
   "So for now she's just baby girl Calrissian."
   "Skywalker," I corrected. I could tell Finn would be less involved in her life than the cantina band. For an unknown reason that frightened me.

Authors Note- I have picked a name. If anyone can guess either the first, middle name, or both the next chapter is for you.