dont fucking touch me pt.3

~~Tyler's POV ~~

The ems put her on the gurney, and brought her to the ambulance. Me, and josh at her side the whole time.

"Y/n. please wake up. I can't lose you. please...." I mumbled, holding back sobs. We arrive at the hospital, and they rush her to an emergency OR. I looked at my blood soaked shirt, and stained hands, wishing i had done more. Wishing i had done something sooner. I instantly fell to the ground, and started to sob. I should have done more.

Josh soon walked in, and kneeled down next to me. I just looked at my hands as if theyd tell me the answers to all my problems.

"Tyler you need re--"

"Rest? I don't need fucking rest, Joshua! I'm not leaving unless someone physically makes me!" I cut him off, snapping harshly. I instantly felt horrible for how i reacted. I know he was just trying to help. I could tell he wanted to cry, but he also wanted to stay strong for the both of us. Ive never been one to curse, but my whole world felt like it was collapsing.

"Tyler, you're going home. I'll keep you informed on what's happening, and I'll make the calls telling everyone what happened. go get some sleep. you need it." Josh said sternly. I agreed with him, and left.....but not home. I went to make a visit.

~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~

I pulled into his drive way, and quickly got out. My blood began to boil, and anger coursed through my veins. I barged in finding Chris with his eyes barely open. The smell of alcohol, and marijuana was horrific. My breathing became erratic as i began to see red.
I ripped him off of the couch even though hes double my size.

"You're the reason she's bleeding out in an OR right now! You're the reason she wanted to die! You're the destruction to the only bit of happiness that girl had! You hurt her so bad she felt this was the only way to escape it!" I screamed as I punched him a few times in the face, but stopped knowing this wasnt gonna settle anything.

Looking at what I did wasn't as bad as expected. His face was pretty messed up, but that's ok. he deserved it.

"W-what do you mean she's bleeding out!" He asked frantically.

"Oh my god. This is my fault. all of it" he sobbed into his hands. I started to feel a little bad, but he deserved to feel this pain. He deserved to feel what she felt.

"yes, Chris! because of you, shes dying right now!" I snapped at him.

He lifted his head from his hands, and looked at me with the most lost, sad look in his eyes ive ever seen.

"I can't live without her, Tyler. she's my world. oh god" he cried

"I'm sorry, y/n. Im so sorry" Chris cried out

"Chris, stop, ok? you need to see her now!" I snapped at him once again. I felt zero sympathy for him. Silence filled the room as he regained his composure.

"ok...let's go" he whispered, grabbing his coat.

(Ahhh another cliff hanger (don't hate me) leave requests and ideas in the comments tell me if you think she should forgive him or not I love you my beautiful creatures
--Little_Mrs_Horror)