Casual Life Of A Rabbit

I once had a rabbit named 'Your Face'. Your face was very ugly. Your face was black in colour. Your face is very smelly, it doesn't like to shower. One day, we tried to cover its oily face with make up. It didn't work, your face was still ugly. Your face had a sword, it was big. Your face also had folds of fats. The fats ate the sword, disintegrating it. But your face was so ugly, he had the power and made another sword.

Your face's middle name is Uranus, and had a brother name 'Your Ass'. Your ass stinks a lot, Your Ass Darts A Lot is his full name. Your face stuck the sword into your ass. Your face went deep inside your ass through the organs. Your ass exploded with farts and faeces. The faeces got stuck on your face.

Your face wiped your ass and cleaned himself. When your face was cleaned, it got dirty again because your ass's friends came and shoot small little poopies at your face. Your ass's friends gave poop medicine to your ass. Your ass got up and went to your face, your face got stuck with your ass. It was an intense fight, but it ended with your face flushing your ass down the toilet bowl. Your ass's friends ran away.

One month later...

Your ass came back with an injured right buttock. Your ass met a strange rabbit in the sewer, his name was Your Tooooot.

Your tooooot had a daughter named Poop. Your ass kissed poop and fell inlove with her and wanted to get permission from your tooooot to marry poop. Your tooooot went up to your ass and said "NO!"

Poop obeyed your tooooot when he said get away from your ass. Poop slipped away from your ass. Your ass felt empty without poop.

Poop was crying so much she decided to run away from tooooot. Poop found your face but doesn't know him. Poop looked like diarrhoea when her mother cried.

Poop kissed your face and went all over your face. All of a sudden, your ass was there and said to poop "How could you do this to me?!"

Your ass started attacking your face and poop was speechless.

Your face went up your ass and said "Bring it on your ass." Tooooot saw everything and said "Imma tooooot your ass!"

Tooooot started slapping your ass, left and right. Your ass swelled, your ass was all sweaty and dirty. Tooooot tootted your face.

Tooooot, your face, your ass and poop all made up, literally. Tooooot tattooed your ass with your face on it. Poop thinks that its gay. Tooooot also tattooed your face with your ass on it, to be brother forever.

Suddenly another rabbit came in and said "That doesn't look like me!"

They all wondered until they found out that his name is 'gay'. Your ass married gay and made a couple name called Your gay ass.

And they lived happily ever after.