Chapter One: Visitors

Kuro: Hope you like this!
xx

--Namimori High Class 3-B--

A spiky brown haired boy with a doe chocolate eyes stares peacefully outside the window, small smile spreading across his lips, until his intuition act up as if saying that something big will definitely happen today. Although he sense no danger, he feels like something bad would still happen.

His thoughts was interrupted when a certain self proclaimed elite teacher called him out.

"DAME-TSUNA!" Nezu yelled making Tsuna startled and frantically rises up from his sit.

"H-hai?!" He responds nervously, much to some students' entertainment.

"YOU SHOULDN'T SPACE OUT WHEN, I, THE ELITE TEACHER IS TEACHING IN FRONT! HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD I REMIND YOU THAT?! AS YOUR PUNISHMENT, ANSWER THIS ONE OR YOU'LL BE STANDING AT THE BACK!" Nezu scoled angrily, pointing his stick on the question written on the board.

And knowing Gokudera, he practically snapped at Nezu's lack of respect toward his beloved boss, also rising from his seat and attempted to attack the teacher, only to be pulled by Yamamoto who's nervously laughing at the heated situation.

"You bastard! How dare you shout at the tenth?! You have some fucking nerves!" Gokudera tries to escape from the ravenette's firm grip but to no avail, his orbs then shifting to Yamamoto. "And you, let go of me before I blow you to bits, baseball-freak!"

"Ma ma, Gokudera calm down." Yamamoto merely laughs, ushering his silver friend back to his seat and thankfully, Gokudera obliged, much to Nezu's comfort.

"Haya-Gokudera-kun, i-its okay!" Tsuna finally interrupted, his eyes harbouring slight concern as he motions him to settle down.

"B-but Juuda--" Before Gokudera could even finish his sentence Tsuna sent him a discreet glare, sickeningly sweet smile etched across his face. "...i-if Juudaime says so."

"Now whats the answer Dame-Tsuna?!" Nezu finally getting over his fear and yelled at Tsuna before swallowing a thick lump.

Tsuna sighed mentally, wondering how much longer would he be able to keep this no-good act, it's just a matter of time until his real identity would be revealed...well, that actuallly depends on his patience.

"G-gomen, Nezu-sensei... I have no idea." the brunette answered, facing the ground as some of his classmates taunting snickers reaches his ears.

"Tch...what did I even expect from the no-good you~" an evil smirk playing across the elite teacher before grabbing a piece of chalk, throwing it to his humiliated student who had pretty much expect the act already and merely shutting his eyes close whilst he wait to get hit.

However, before the item could even landed on Tsuna, a certain Octo-human caught it using his Mach 20 speed, his movements are far too fast to be even seen by normal people's naked eyes and was only noticed by Tsuna and his present guardians.

Finally returning beside Nezu-sensei, the students eyed the newcomer, surprised glistening their orbs and some even gasping.

"W-who are you?!!" Nezu questions, backing away from the said creature until his back meet a deadend.

"Nurufufufu~" The Octo-human merely laughed before shifting his orbs back to the brunette who's clearly raising a brow, as if asking him the same question as his teacher.

About to speak, Tsuna was interrupted by a gruff voice, his eyes flickering to the door, a slight twitch on his brow before he sent the man a glare. "Chaos."

Tsuna could have sworn that any time soon he would be grabbing his hair and gripped it in frustration, but thankfully his desire not to humiliate himself any further got the best of him, an exasperated sigh leaving his lips thinking how he's literally done for the day.

He also noticed the other figure beside him, it's a male with the same black locks as Reborn, his onyx orbs could also pierce a hole through someone if stared on too much...one would also think he's Reborn's twin if not familiar with the spartan.

"I-I'm asking who you are?!" Nezu finally breaking the silence, complete fear taking over his features much to Gokudera's pleasure as a smirk spreads across the silverette's lips.

"Chaos Nezu-sensei, I'm the apprentice of Boreen-sensei, the name is Reborn, and these two here is a representative from Kunugigaoka Junior High, Class 3, Karasuma and Koro-sensei." answered Reborn with an obvious smirk on his lips and although talking to the teacher, his attention is directly towards a certain brunette.

Nezu's eyes suddenly resembling that of a whalepool, his lips slightly parted, not really expecting 'Boreen-sensei's' apprentice and two of the sensei from Kunugigaoka Junior High to come in his class.

Every teachers in japan had heard of Boreen-sensei's achievement, including him, and in all honesty he's quite a fan of him. The same goes for Kunugigaoka, it's a well-known school in the entire country, it is said that many of the elite students are studying there. What could have been the reason for their presences here?

"Nurufufu~ It's nice to meet you, Nezu-sensei." the octo-man known as Koro-sensei greeted quite excitedly whilst Karasuma merely nods at him, not really appreciating Nezu's presence.

"S-sorry for my rudeness, I'm Nezu Dohachiro an elite teacher..."

Some females could be heard screaming and squealing at the sight of two hot guys in front; Reborn and Karasuma.

Tsuna on the other side was clearly glaring at Reborn, not really going unnoticed by some observant eyes.

Reborn's smirk only growing as he finally speak. "Nezu-sensei, I'm afraid but we will have to excuse some students from this class as per requested by this two here. Apparently, they are to be transferred to Kunugigaoka for the time being," this clearly sending shocks to the students inside, even Tsuna and his guardians who's eyeing the masculine bastard in suspicion. "And those students are Gokudera Hayato, Yamamoto Takeshi, Rokudo Chrome, and Sawada Tsunayoshi."

"Oi! I understand the three, but why also dame-Tsuna?! He is just a no-good student, everyone here knows that!" a student just have to protest, drawing a whispers of agreements from some.

This has the fedora male flinching, and Karasuma's brows to furrow in confusion whilst Korosensei just observed the candidates as if gathering informations.

"R-Reborn-san I think he's is r-right...Dame-Tsu--I mean, Tsuna isn't really one of the brightest student in the class, it's best if you would reconsider this one, " Nezu states.

"Hm~ Being a student is not just about being good at everything and as an elite teacher, Nezu-sensei, you should know that...nurufufu~" Koro-sensei practically opposes the flushed teacher, probably in embarassment and decided to shut his mouth close.

Tipping his fedora up, Reborn smirked in amusement, the octo-man teacher essentially earning his interest.

'Darn, he reminds me of Mukuro/-nii-sama because of that laugh!!' Tsuna and the three guardians thought while shivering, well except for Chrome who merely giggles.