chapter 5

*next day* 

"You have to eat" Chance said as he walked into the room carrying a water bottle, "I'm not eating that" I said as he took a seat next to me, he sat close I felt his heat radiating off of him. "I know that's why I decided to bring you this" He said smiling as he pulled a cookie out of his jacket pocket, I quickly grabbed it out of his hand and began to shove it down my throat. " You can't tell any body okay, I'm not supposed to be down here no one is home right now" He said nervously, I wonder what they would do to him if they found out about this, probably nothing I mean he's Derek's brother. "Your secret is safe with me" I said with a smile. "I also found these" He said smiling as he pulled a set of keys out of his other pocket. Pain throbbed threw my wrists as he carefully  peeled the handcuffs of my wrist, he then opened the water and pored it over them. " so what are you?" I asked him as he covered my wrist with Derek's jacket, "Werewolf" he said looking down as if he where ashamed. "Show me" I said turning my body to face him it felt good it was the first time in two days I have been able to move. He put his head down for a minute and then slowly raised it back up, his eyes glowed blue and his nose became broad, I reached my hand up and gently touched his face. "Are you scared?" He asked afraid of the answer, "of course not" I said with a smile, he was beautiful. I put my hands on the inside of his jacket and shoved my face into his stomach, not caring if he liked it or not its freezing. I try to imagine him as Derek, try to think of what it would feel like to be wrapped around Derek what it would feel like to fall asleep in is embrace.  I try to fall asleep but I just cant I haven't slept sense the first time Derek put me here, the day peter threatened me, probably the reason why I cant sleep. I'm so afraid they are going to find chance in here with me, I don't want him to get in trouble he is so sweet and innocent. His body fell limp his head laid on my shoulder I smiled as I began to run my fingers threw his thick black hair, I have a brother but we've never bonded in fact I don't remember the last time I saw him for more than 2 minutes, chance is like the little brother I never had it feels nice finally have somebody.  Suddenly he jumped up from " Someones home" he said as he quickly began to put Derek's jacket on me then he placed the handcuffs on my wrists, " no not just one, more like six" he leaned down and placed a kiss on my forehead "I will see you tomorrow, okay" he ran right to the door. "Chance" I said in a tired voice, "yeah?" he said I could tell he was becoming inpatient with me, "Thank you" I said as he smiled and shut the door, he didn't say anything but he didn't have to it was like I knew. I began to get comfortable, but stopped when the door began to open again, there here already? I released a sigh as Peter walked in but my attitude quickly changed when Derek entered the room behind him, " we have come up with a solution" Peter says as he passes the room, not in a worried way more in an ignorant, confident, kind of way as Derek remains still in the middle. I just keep a blank stare at Peter, " we can let you out of here if you agree to join are pack, meaning if you screw up I will have no mercy as I rip you to pieces" He said with a smile. " You really call that a solution? I have a better one you let me go and never talk to me again" I said returning his smile. I could here Derek's voice in my head " Don't screw this up, just agree, just agree". "And if you don't agree" Peter said completely acting like I never said anything as he walked out the door and came back in holding a gasoline can, he began to poor it over me body "I will burn you alive like your family did to my family" he said pulling out a lighter and sparking a flame. Fear ran over with the gasoline, "I agree" I said closing my eyes so the gasoline wouldn't run in them, I remember the sticker on the gas pump from when I used to with my dad to get gas, it said keep out of reach of children, keep away from eyes and mouth if consumed please contact doctor immediately. " That's what I thought, Derek will take you to shower" Peter said as the sound of his foot steps trailed off, I heard the rattle of the handcuffs as they are removed from my wrists, Derek then lifted me from the ground and pulled me by my arm. We didn't talk all the way there, there was a strong tension between us, But he felt guilty, sad and angry, I could tell from his touch another thing I have no idea how I can do. He opened a door "we are here" his voice said low and deep "How did you get that jacket on?" he asked as panic flew over my body, I totally forgot about that, " you put it on me remember" I said trying to trick him and avoid getting chance in trouble. He shoved me against the wall, " no I didn't, tell me" he whispered I kept my eyes closed but I could feel his presences as his breath blew across my face, I took a deep breath "Chance came and took off the handcuffs" I said glad that I couldn't open my eyes. He grabbed a towel off the counter behind him and placed it in my hands, I quickly began to wipe my eyes when my face was dry I opened them to see Derek's face still only inches away, he turned and sat down against the wall, "you don't have to watch me you know" I said with my arms crossed uncomfortably " take a shower" he said in an annoyed voice, I turned to look at the shower "Where is the shower curtain?" I asked, "take a shower" he answered again. I sighed and began to take off his jacket then I slowly began to pull off my shirt I felt his eyes on me but it didn't feel wrong.