Chapter 2

I rolled over slightly before my eyes opened up. I looked down noticing I was wearing my dress from the ball still. I pulled the covers off me before getting up . I removed my dress replacing it with a pair of jeans and a t-shirt before walking down to the breakfast table.

There I was greeted by my mother and my schedule for today. I had the new museum opening I had to attend a few lessons a meeting and many other things . I let out a sigh as my breakfast was placed in front of me.

I ate quickly before heading back to my room . I showered and changed into a black Blazer with a white top underneath and matching pair of high-waisted shorts. I matched it with a pair of black pumps and my tiara in my blonde hair.

I grabbed my phone and a few other nessedies before getting into the car to go to the museam opening . When we got into the limo I had three body guards with me which was strange because normally I only had one . I could already feel something was up .

When we arrived at the opening there was a small red carpet for some reason so we were expected to walk down it .

I walked down cameras flashing constantly in my face and questions constantly being thrown . "Princess Haylee when do you plan on finding a suitor to help you rule the country when it is passed down " I looked at them with a smile .

"I am in no rush to get into a serious relationship currently if that is what you are asking "I said to her . It was the truth . "Princess Haylee do you know your cousin the only other air to the throne was found this morning and the death threats in your life found around his remains " someone shouted . My head snapped over to them in shock .

That is why they had raised the security . I took a deep breath calming myself knowing that there would be a conversation about this when we go home .

"Yes I am aware of this and we are taking the proper precautions "I easily Lied . "Thank you that is enough questions for now" I said before walking off stage and going into the museum.

If I was the only air left to run the country that meant I was stuck with it . It means I am going to actually live with this for the rest of my life . There goes a kind of normal life .

I let out a sigh knowing from my many lessons that it was my job to look sane in this situation .. To be honesty I am still kind of shocked . Someone would have the heart to do that .

Why would they want my country ? I mean if they hobby realized most of its royalty has left due to the fact they hate it here . I am no exception . So people want to take over. I went into the restroom going into the bathroom dialing the only number I could think at this time .

"Hello ? " a tired and confused voice asked me . " Turn on your t.v and look at the news specifically about me " I said to him . There was a long pause before I screamed once again waking Jay up . " What The Hell" was all I heard for another minute before I calmed him down . Then I went all wacky and it took him a good 3 more minutes to calm me down.

"Do you know what this means " he asked me quietly afraid of my answer . I sighed finally letting the thoughts in the back of my mind in even though I didn't want to let them. " I can't leave I have to stay " I said Sadly.

My Hopes. My Dreams . No More .

"Yeah , but look on the bright side you will get to see me every day of your life " he said into the phone . "Ok " I said sadly before hanging up .

I stared at the phone for a few moments before getting a text that said . Get out the hiding spot I know you are and go live the small bit you can live before they take everything away .

I tucked my phone into my back pocket before roaming out into the bran new museum . It was very beautiful. It displayed not only our history as a country but it shows many different fossils and whatnot we could get or hands on .

Even thought this wouldn't compare to the art gala opening I have to say minus the drama this has been quite enjoyable . I saw my mother while taking to a group of people so I exuded myself walking over to her .

"Hello" I said quietly getting myself into the conversation. My mother did her normal thing and I politley asked to exuse her so we both went to the side. "Whats Going On!" I whispered wth half anger half frustraition .  She went slightly pale for a secong before snapping back into it . " Uhh can we not talk about this now ?" She asked alomost scilently . "Fine " I agreeded this better be worth it cause when my "Picture Perfect Family" keeps a secret its good.
~*~

I sat there extreamly bored. There where about 30 people infront of me talking about my health and well-being . " I say we ship her off to boarding school" some seggested . " What about upping the amount of regular gaurds ? " some else seggested . The final answer came out about an hour and a half later .

" What if we shipped her off to another country and made her basically untrackable by changer evrything about her like hair color and stuff ? " was what it was . Many people where in shock including me . It was brilliant plan I will give it that but nothing about it was perfect .

" All in favor raise your right hand " my father said . He rose his right hand to be followed by everyone else in the room but me . I had no say so my opinion dosnt matter to anyone . I am just stuck on the bacony that us rasied slightly over the meeting . If my mother was not lartaking in the meeting she would be sitting there .

" Well its settled then we will discuss further plans of where exactly we will send her , Dear okease atke her to her room her half of the plan shal be upheld " he said before sitting down and discussing our diffrent relations with diffrent countries and the chances of them accepting to help .

I got up off my chair heading up to my room where people where rushing around packing my things . I headed to my bathroom letting my hair out of its perfect updo letting it fall down into its natural blonde curls . I sat down in the chair waiting for me . They planned on changing everything about me . My ahir color and eye color my skin color would probably be changed to .

I sat waiting in the miror looking into it to see the perosn that was going to no longer exist . Thank goodness there where several people om the world who look just like you. Another thing I am thankful for is that our country isnt really in the media and is basically invisible to most .

People entered the bathroom with hair dyeds and sample for me to pick from . I was extreamly excited by this cause I had wanted to dye my hair for forever but my mom claimed " You mustn look trashy " . I looked over the natuals reds and browns before looking at the extreame colors.

I was on the fence between blue and pink ombre when my mom walked in . " I think a nice brown will lerfectly match the contacts we are glong to be gettging you " she said . " She wants brown with a blonde bottom" she said speaking for me .

I just rollem eyes and contiued as they worked extreamly hard to ensure I no longer looked naturaly blonde . When I opened my eyes I looked completely diffrent my mom gave me contacts and even thoight putting them in was like death it was worth it

~*~

I jumped off the private plane bringing my luggage along with me and headingg to the borading are for my next flight . Kansas here I come .

-----
SO TODAY I DECIDED THAT THIS WAS THE ONE I WANTED TO DO THIS WEEK . I AHVE BEEN WORKING ONTHIS CHAPTER FOR A WHILE CAUSE YA KNOW I AM RE-STARTNGNTHIS STROY I Wanted it to be
good . So Vote, Follow , and add cause Its getting good