Capter 1: My Choice

I seem to look at my reflection as I trim my hair with a pair of scissors, the strands fall on the floor in a heavy, blonde ring. I don't pull my hair away from my face and twist it into a knot, this only reminds me of my old faction Abnegation. Instead I wear my hair down like all the other dauntless.

I sneak a look at my reflection. All I see is a with a narrow face, wide round eyes, and a long, thin nose -- like I am stil little girl. I stare into my own eyes for a moment and walk away because It only reminds me more of my time in abnegation.

"You okay, Tris? You look.........," says Christina.

"Like what?

Christina moves away from me, putting on the new clean clothes dauntless gave us.

"Like new," says Christina.

I laughed at her comment as I removed my old abnegation clothes and slipped on tight dark black jeans, and a black tanktop.

"Ready" says Christina.

I walked into the Pit before I walked into the training room to check out who's names were included on the board.

"Hey, Stiff , your names not up there" says Peter.

"Shut up Peter" Christina says behind me.

I walked over to the arena with Christina. My knees shivering in fear, palms sweaty because I was next to fight.

"1st jumper your next" said Four as he looked at me.

I walk over to the punching bag that dangled from the celing. I grabbed the punching bag and hit it repeativly. Four walked over and gripped my waist from behind pivoting me in a direction.

"You will have more endurance like this, use your forarm it will cause more damage" Four said.

"Why are you helping me" I said.

Instead of answering me he walked away.

" first jumper vs. Last jumper, your turn" said Eric as he looked at four.

I waked onto the platform. A girl with straight black hair, oval brown eyes, and a narrow small mouth stepped up on the other side.

I watched her as she positioned herself in a fighting stance. We started circling eachother for the longest time.

"We don't have all day" Eric said.

We started moving closer but still walking in circle. We watched each other's movements for who is going to hit first.

Her fists tighten as she swung her forarm at me, it hit my nose. I felt blood run down as she grabbed the back of my neck and forced my head to her knee which smashed into my eye. I regained my footing as I swung my arm at her but she grapped it and threw me on the ground. My breath steadied and my vision blurred as I layed there. She punched me in the face as I blacked out.

I woke up with Christina and Will infront of me.

----------------------------------------------

I hoped you liked my first chapter, I know it was kind of short but it will get longer as we progress with more chapters.

Happy Reading :D