Chapter 2: Limits

"How long have I been out" I said?

"2 days" Christina said looking at Will.

"Should we tell her" Will whispered in Christina's ear?

"Tell me what" I asked springing up from my laying position?

"You were cut from initiation, Eric said you had to leave by tomorrow morning" said Christina .

I looked down at my slightly bruised and cut hands, what would I do now since I failed my mother and father by not picking abnegation.

"I'm really sorry kid" said Will taking his hand in mine.

Will and Christina both hugged me and stood up from the bed and walked out.  I laid there wondering if I give up or if I fight, but fighting is always my answer.  I stood up and put on a black sweater, black and grey pants and black boots, I combed my hair with my fingers because I didn't have my hair-tie at that moment.  I ran down the dauntless hallways till I came to the train tracks and followed them to a hole in a side of a broken building.  I saw the train as I ran at a faster speed trying to catch up but my legs were tired.  I look ahead to see Four standing at one of the doors waiting to grab me,  I bolted for the door trying to grab a hold of it. Four reached out and grabbed my arm as he lifted me onto the train.

"Didn't think you would give up that easy" said Four handing me a dauntless jacket.

I took it even know I wasn't cold, but I put it on anyway as Four looked at me.  Eric made his way back pushing people in-front of him as he looked at me.

"Who let you leave" Eric asked with a stern voice?

"I did" I answered with a slight bit of fear.

Eric looked at me not saying a thing.  We stared into each-others eyes til he walked away.  Christina and Will walked up to me congratulating on what I said to Eric, but I didn't care much since I am still below the line when Initiation ends tomorrow.  I looked up at Four to see him starring at me, He noticed I figured it out and turned away.  I walked over to a window and saw a abandoned amusement park with a huge farris-weel.

"Were here" sombody yelled from behind me.

"The game is simple, it's a game of capture the flag" Eric explained.

"This is stupid" Christina said.

"These trank darts have a serum that when you get shot feels like a real bullet" Eric said as he pointed the gun at Christina's leg and pulled the trigger which sent her flying back into the wall of the train.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR" Christina asked.

"Oh..must of Mount functioned" said Eric turning to Four.

I picked Christina up by the arm as she tried the best to gain her balance.

"Pick" Eric said to Four.

"I'll pick the stiff" Four explained.

His eyes landed upon mine for a moment.

"Picking all the weak ones" Eric commented.

"Sounds like me" Four said grinning.

--------------------------------------

This is the end of Chapter 2. If you fear they are short chapters, in the next cha app terms will be longer.  Also make sure to vote, comment and message me if any questions.

The next chapter will be in Four's point of view.

Happy Readings :)