Chapter 1: Secret Unlocked

Medic sat working on a dead BLU body. Taking out the internal organs until he got to the BLU Soldier's spine. Medic then carried the body to the garbage, dumped his body in there and burned it. He walked back to his office to see Sniper. Who was sitting on Medic's black leather swivel chair. Spinning and spinning in it with no care in the world. That is until Sniper kept on spinning to see Medic right in front of the open door. Sniper then quickly sat up and looked down upon Medic. Since he was taller than him. Medic was then filled with both emotions of nervousness and surprise mixed into 1 big mental anxiety attack.

 "Oi Medic, I need halp with uh...a burn a BLU Pyro gave me on the battlefield." said Sniper ashamed that he had to leave his post for some quick ammo and ended up getting a few slight burns by the BLU Pyro's flamethrower. Nervously, Medic replied assuringly, "Uhm..alrighty zen." Medic quickly ran to his medicine cabinet and got some medicine to help with the burns. Being a anxious wreck, Medic was in a hurry to tell Sniper that he was finished. Sniper took his hat off near him, smiled and thanked the doctor for his help. Medic blushed more red than before and chased Sniper out of the medical room. He was glad that was over. Sniper just stood out the door, confused at the Medic's actions. Sniper simply shrugged then went off to his room.

***

Medic groaned and rubbed his area. He had a raging boner after his meet with Sniper and it hurt greatly. The only idea that Medic thought of was to masturbate. Which he turned to quickly after coming up with that plan. He ran to the doors and locked them. So that no one could barge in on his lewd actions. Medic slowly went to his bed and sat on it. He unzipped his pants and pulled them down, along with his boxers, to reveal his hard member.

He wrapped his right hand around it and starting moving his hand slowly. Then moved it faster and faster. Medic moaned loudly, but not too loud. He was a hard breathing red mess. His hand moved faster due to Medic thinking of Sniper. The pre-cum coming from his 6.5 inch cock was making the movements feel more slick. Medic couldn't stop no matter how much he wanted to. He loved the pleasure of this moment until finally, he came. His loads came out of him thick and creamy.

But he didn't know Sniper was at the door. Hearing every moan and groan Medic made because he was curious of the noises when walking by Medic's room. Sniper walked in and was shocked to see Medic masturbating. Medic quickly turned to see Sniper by the doorway and squeaked. Medic mentally cursed himself for not locking the door right. Medic quickly pulled up his pants and boxers and ran to another room as fast as he could. But Sniper caught up to him and smirked seductively.

"What were you thinking of back there mate?"

"U-Uhm...you."