Chapter 2: Kinky Trouble

Terrified, Medic tried getting out of Sniper's strong grip. But failed greatly. Medic groaned out of shame. He hoped Sniper wouldn't beat him up for Medic's feelings and him being homosexual. Especially towards Sniper. Nonetheless, Sniper turned Medic's body over to make Medic face him. Then he kissed him. Medic eyes widen as Sniper kissed him then kissed back. Both men flushed out of nervousness. They grinned until Sniper did something outrageous.

He licked Medic's neck and bit into it. This action made Medic moan loudly and say, "I've a-alvays vanted zis~!" Sniper started to suck on his neck for a few minutes then pulled away. Sniper blushed furiously while taking in a few breaths of air. The 2 mercenaries had hard-ons that hurt greatly. So Sniper pulled down his pants first, then Medic's. By doing this, he revealed Medic's hot, thick and long member. Waiting to be toyed with.

Medic decided to grabs Sniper's cock and simply rub it against his. Moans and groans filled the room as Sniper looked down at Medic. He didn't think Medic would do this. Sniper just though he was an innocent nurse like man. Sniper shrugged and went along with what his future lover was doing and moaned. He loved the pleasure running through his veins. He never wanted Medic to stop.

***

Sniper came all over Medic's bare chest and stomach. Sniper turned into a heaving mess when Medic was done. He was filled with so much pleasure that he was dizzily trying to grab some lube. After a minute or so, Sniper grabbed it and told Medic immediately to go into a doggy position. Medic quickly did what he was told and Sniper smiled. He squirted some lube onto his index and middle finger then slowly inserted it into Medic. 

He started to finger Medic so he could stimulate him. Which is what happened after 6 minutes of fingering. When Sniper finished, Sniper put some lube on his 6.9 inch member inside Medic and started thrusting a bit fast. Medic moaned and immediately went numb. Seeing this submission, Sniper's pace went fast. Then went faster when he saw Medic's face. With which, his face was crimson red from blushing and he had his mouth gaped open. Making loud noises due to ecstasy and pleasure.

Medic moaned very loud and turned over to Sniper then begged him to stop. Yet Sniper didn't because in Medic's case, that meant Medic want more. Completely begging for more. Besides, Sniper never wanted to stop the feeling of Medic's tight entrance. It was an sensation that he has never felt with any girl he's been with before he joined this mercenary war.  It was so tight Sniper was surprised of why Heavy didn't get Medic's ass first. After thinking for a while, Sniper shook his head and immediately went back to screwing Medic.