Chapter 2

I got dressed in a two piece outfit dress, the top was a crop top that exposed my belly and arms. My skirt was high waisted and it went down to my mid thigh. I used my wand curler and curled my waist length hair. I put some make up on but not a lot. I put on some heels and a leather jacket to top off my outfit. I must admit I look pretty hot.

I texted Nina to hurry and come get me. She arrived and she looked hot too but I'm not lesbian. Her outfit was a red right dress that showed off her curves and her beautiful black hair was In a pony tail. And some heels to top it off.

"Holy shit you look sexy"Nina winked and smirked

"I'd say that about you" I smirked back, we both tried to stay serious but ended up bursting out in laughter

We  got in the car and drove off. We got to this big mansion and you could hear the music blare, flashing lights all over and people everywhere.

Me and Nina walked in and suddenly someone grabbed my hand, I turned to see the one and only "The Bad Boy"

"Well I'm glad you came, you look hot tonight"he smirked

My heart raced abit and I felt a blush coming on."well I had nothing to do and sorry I'm not into players"I pulled my hand away, rolling my eyes. I can't believe he thought is actually for this trick.

"I'm sorry"he puts his head down"I just wanted to be friends if that's okay"he whispered and in that moment I felt sorry for him.

"Sure" I guess I could but I don't know, he's a player and he's popular.

He pulled me into a hug and whispered"thanks babe"and we pulled away and he winked then took off.

I was so confused, why me? Was all I thought about.

I then see Nina making out with Niall and I smirk to my self. Gee that girl likes him? She has some explaining to do.

The party was boring and we later got to go home and have some peaceful sleep.

----------------------------------